Hii kitu msito Donald Trump amechukua.

I voted for Kanye West in my gichagi of Aberdeen, Nebraska yesterday. Black President.

Mbona huwa unasupport Trump? I just want to know.

I hope this is not true. You can’t be that stupid.

808s & Heartbreak was the best album of my youth. It’s the least I can do.

The enthusiasm within Trump’s camp is unlike anything we have ever seen. Just imagine his supporters walking 6 hours in freezing rain in Omaha, happily, just to hear him speak in person. No other American politician commands such heartfelt dedication. Let nobody cheat you, Trump is winning by a landslide. People have already voted now is just a matter of counting those ballots.

Kitu sijaelewa ni hii mambo ya early voting

Si itaibiwa in transit?

Heshimu cattle rustler’s nugu hii … watu wa Nairobi mupambane na hali yenu bila kuingiza watu wa livestock kwa upuss yenu.

Trump hioyee

They were bused in. Get your facts right.

I just love how you guys twist information to serve your illusions- they were left stranded in freezing temperatures

Trump tano tena! Only a few hours remaining to be declared president for four more years. We are celebrating the whole day on Tuesday

Bottom line is they didn’t complain. They love Trump for free, they can do anything for him because of what he represents.

Purple let us bet real money on who is gonna win the election. Let Ktalkers be witnesses. How much money are you willing to bet? Let me see whether you really believe that Trump is going to win. If he wins I pay you, if he loses you pay me. Let us discuss the amount.

Start with your figure

Thanks but no thanks. :slight_smile:

Not my will, but may God’s perfect will be done.

We’ll see how much they’ll love him come Wednesday morning.

Let us start with $50. Let us not bet alot of money. Are you in?

USAID iko na programs bado zinarun hadi 2022. Hapo ndio tena wareevaluate.