Hii Mombasa na place za DF

it is a small world.
i was there in 09

mambo uliona kwa news ni muchene

Ngoja ikuhappenie. You will sing a different tune.

A resident told me that husbands here pick a knife and stick it to the wall and utter abra-ca-dabra, then a fisi like you comes along and gets stuck. Other foolish fisi say it is hekaya. As for me, i wouldn’t touch a chick from the mijikenda, you never know!

2 Likes

hehehe…
tembea kaka uone mengi.
if it was happening it should have happened by now.
kama sikukwama ukambani na nilindinyana huko miaka nne

hehehe…
i was there for three years.
sikukwama or witnessed a mkwamano.
i still insist ni hekaya.
when it comes to fucking i dont choose,anything that wears a skirt… is game

All you need is to befriend those Mijikenda,Digo,Giriama guys and buy lots and lots of mnazi. They will organize to get you kinga ya huo unafiki wote!!!

2 Likes

i didnt buy this bs

Hapo between Budget supermarket na place fulani wanauza comps, kuna ka alley iko na bar. Hapo huwezu kosa, na kalodging nxt hapo tu. Thats for a quickie kama unadai.

It was meant for those who believe that boochit

1 Like

Casablanca, room safi 500 bob, kuma ni maelewano yenu, 500 to 2000

Na place ya massage inakuwanga wapi Ganjoni?

Buda boss kama unaweza vuka Likoni ferry uteremke ukunda. Klabu ziko kibao utapata maMOMO wa coasto vitu sure, south coast mambo tosha

2 Likes

@Ice Cube Kilifi hakuna anything.not unless useme ni wapi sababu tume sample hiyo base sana

^^ Usiamini kila kitu unasoma hapa wengine huskiza hekaya kwa salon wakitengenezwa manicure wanaleta hekaya apa

1 Like

Last I was there I went to Kilifi Club it also has rooms got some nice Digo chic but she was not a whore in the sense of sabina joyish

you would know that

Mwenye mavi hujishuku… sijakutaja mbona watetemeka matako?

sijasema najishuku nasema wale wamezoea kupata mushene salon wanajua ama wanajijua

CasaB hata hapo nje. I took one buibui dressed lady and showed me some dingy rooms across the road upstairs. It was scary and poorly lit. (Parted with sh.600) Came across plain clothes officers (could hear their walkietalkies’ comms) walking downstairs but walikuwa shughuli zao.

1 Like