Hii ni madharau ama ni nini?

So hao 22 Ni hii generation pekee? , ndio nakuambianga hauna akili Ni mafi umejaza kwa kichwa .

It is possible that she did not know…not all ladiez have regular periods which come on specific days…perhaps she cud be more devastad than you are

:D:D:D:D

Ha ha ha. Good non sequitur

That is very normal, most virgins here have never fucked a woman who is almost due for the period inakam bila her knowledge? Ama the last few days only a few drops in a day alafu ukikula inaongeza. Meffi virgins all over.

Naona mnatafuta ukimwi na bidii kabisa

Makosa ulifanya ni kuingia segemnege bila kufanya oil check.

Umepimwa?!!

Tell the stupid boy.

List down your bodily changes after 8 hours 16 hours, 32 hours and 64 hours. Ie did you see a rash, high temperature, slight headache or flu? If your answer has any of the above symptoms then andika will ndugu yangu.

Dem anaeza anza sex bila periods na akikam zinaanza.

Wacha vitisho baridi

:smiley:

Everyone is going to die anyway:D:D:D

Story ya @Kawama ndio ilinishtua manzee

how do you even feel comfortable when a bitch gives you a dick appointment???..

Vile wamesema PEP ni muhimu sana, forget about the blood hiyo ni kitu ya kawaida

Kama alikuwa almost on her days … A good thrusting will bring the unimaginable… I hope you wrapped it… Kama sio hivo anza counseling mapema:D:D

Nyie wasee wacha kutishia msee mwingine bana,these are not things to laugh bout,it did happen to me one time,it was the 3 longest months of my life,nkigojea kwenda kupiwa kama niko fiti…probably she is clean…my advice: ishi kama nothing happened u will b at peace with thy self

HIV husambazwa more easily via period blood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fojepMfbIs8