Hii ni message ya Miguna Miguna kwa all self hating blacks in Ktalk

Jibambe

Asante but try resending it not opening on my end

Either you have poor internet connection, your storage is full or both.

We keep on rehashing this argument every fortnight or so… It’s becoming tiresome.

Yeeeeeeees… We discovered Mathematics, We discovered writing, We discovered medicine, et al.,… And our discoveries were then stolen by the White Man… So Whaaaat?

If we were so “GREAT” then, why didn’t we out-think and out-smart these so-called White Men… If Africans were so “GREAT”, why didn’t our ancestors pass down these discoveries for us to establish our own civilization and challenge the Western ones…

I’ll continue being an admirer of the Chinese rise to global domination… They invited Western nations, they stole and improved on their patents and technologies, and they are currently using them to dominate the world…

Practicality over Sentimentality… If you’re so GREAT, PROVE it… Tuachane na these sentimental arguments, we’re no longer in Form 2 discussing ‘what-if’ scenarios

Huwezi nifunza Egyptology. King Tut was black. End of story

Mbona basi vitabu vimeandikwa na wafrika ni chache kwa maktaba via viuo vikuu?

There is a difference between Africans and black Africans

It’s easy for you to say because you know where you come from. You can’t have NOW without BEFORE.

If everyone else knows what mission they are on(whites and asians) except you (African), then you are heavily disadvantaged.

Having our kids walk around without knowing where they are from and who they are leads to the very problems that we’re in.

And there is nothing like African culture! Africa comprises of thousands of ethnic groups with distinctive cultures and genealogy!

And so Egyptians were subsaharan Africans? In the era DNA sequencing we shouldn’t be wallowing in such ignorance. Genetically, ancient Egyptians are most closely related to the peoples of the Near East, particularly from the Levant (the people who live in Turkey, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon.) A

so because they discovered everything, what did they do with it? people need to accept that they have failed and there is a need for reform. it cannot be that when your failures are pointed out you start bashing other people’s success.
you discovered scribbling yet they built empires using an advance form.
you had black jesus yet the version you worship today is the roman version.
you are the original human, yet you are conquered and enslaved by everybody.
you have most resources yet you are among the poorest.
kush this kush that, yet there is no notable architectural style exists from there. all i see is gothic, roman, arab, chinese, japanese, russian, indian etc.

Asanta. Practicality over Sentimentality.

Once again, you’re missing the point. You can only speak like this because you know. Most don’t. How can you aspire to be better when you don’t know or believe that you can’t?

Efidens? kush ndio blacks

Get a diagnosis of foreign syndrome.
Egyptians are Africans. I was crediting Africa whom very few here appreciate.

The people who built the place were black. The guys who everyone thinks are Egyptians are not the people who built it. They conquered and invaded

Maybe pyramids as they say it wasnt documented

That’s my point. Ancient Egyptians have no genealogical link to subsaharan Africans. DNA sequencing done on the mummies links them to people living in the modern-day Turkey, Iraq, Israel Jordan and Lebanon (those are their closest relatives). In fact, the modern day Arab-looking Egyptians have a stronger genetic link to subsaharan Africans than to the ancient Egyptians. Unless we suspend science and go by hadithi za abunwasi, we can’t plausibly link Ancient Egyptians to either the modern-day Egyptians or Subsaharan Africans. Unless uko na other science-backed sources that back your narrative…

That’s not true. We are not talking of modern Egyptians. We are talking of ancient Egyptians