Hii Pombe!

Endeleeni kuota, hii kitu lazima iuzwe. Even if it means selling it like bhang watauza. Hii ni kenya jamaa

hii ndio nasema and it will even be more dangerous

Now the illegal stuff will take over. Remember the days of kuona mbee?

2 Likes

My brand is gilbeys,today ave gone up n about bila kupata,kwani gilbeys ni illicit,:(:(:frowning:

[SIZE=6]Plata o Plomo[/SIZE]

So, ā€˜mob justiceā€™ is now legal huh?

itā€™s people like you who donā€™t give a hoot about the tribe,hata gourds tutavuja if need arises

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Alcoholism is a disease. You just canā€™t quit ati juu wines n spirits kadhaa zimefungwa

1 Like

I really do not understand why the crackdown is countrywide. The target areas should be Nairobi and Central Kenya. Our changā€™aa and busa never killed anyone.

4 Likes

Na vile nilikuwa nimepanga ku-fungua ji-wine n spirits fulani pia mimi ni cash in on the lucrative bizā€¦ nime katsika vibaya.

Yenyewe the illicit brews nazo must go but I was pained to see hata biere pia ikimwagwa. Are this idiots behind the clean up campaigns able to differentiate legit from illicit. Chyeth to all of them

1 Like

hehe same here had even come up with a business plan

1 Like

Gaza, kuna boyz fulani hii mtaa yetu hiyo biz ilimuinua sana mpaka akaacha job. Huto tunusu twa legend were flying off the counter design ingine wazimu. Sasa sijui itakuwaje. Adding another glass of tree top :(:(:frowning:

1 Like

Wacha Monday. .nita enda pale city hall, niwashow. . Mimi boys hapa nataka license ya kuuza liquor wholesale. Nione vile watasema. .

The approach used is wrong going by what I saw in the news concerning Naivasha yesterday. People will be drinking in forests and bushes where the police cannot trace them and this will create more problems.

Nakumbuka kuna agent fulani mukorino alininyima a place to lease after kumwambia nataka kuweka wines and spirits am sure ningeweka yeye ndio angekua wa kwanza kuja kuvunja yangu

Hehehe. Huyo ni wakanyama
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BeK5niKIgAAJkJN.jpg

2 Likes

Hey! Master Baitā€¦

@Wakanyama hapo ulinikosea sana bwana na vile kulikua prime nilikua nimesha ona nikifungua club in three years

1 Like