Hii Quarantine iishe wajameni

Are men really humans?

Let’s not demonise men all the time. Labda huyo Msichana alisumbua huyo baba sana. @TrumanCapote pontifers wife was an old ex-layer

That is very different bcz they’re not related by blood. This is the same as kulala na your own daughter mwenye umezaa.

wewe haujaona the opposite…a sister anatembelea dadake ana endup kuolewa taking charge and biting the finger that has toad her from the bushes!

The issue isn’t pontiphars wife, it’s Tha kama ni ukame Joseph was even a virgin but he controlled himself. Sasa huyu. This is not even a demon. It is Satan himself in the flesh. Lakini men generally hamutaingia mbinguni. So mujipange kuomba a maji coz hell will be highly populated with men. All the women in the world, mtoto wa dadako marehemu ndio unaona.

Anyway I like how you are defending the guy to show that nyinyi wooooote you are cut from the same cloth as I’ve always been saying here. You can not defend incest of a minor unless you have also done or seriously thought of doing it.

sorry forgot to say as part of example…thanx tho

So if tracy ni mtoi wa sister inlaw wako ,meaning your husband slept with his real niece saitan i give up with this men

Why do men take advantage of the vulnerable,God forbid

sometimes i don’t understand what this stupid men want

gai siunge kigonga sufuria yakichwa ata before kime explain aki wanaume nima ghasia

We Mathe, hii story ni cooked up shit! FYI hio Kilimani mums 40% ni mandume, ukiona Jane Nyambura, huyo ni Elgin.

Wanaitwa wanaume

Mimi ni mamako? Neza zaa ngamia? It’s not a pseudo account ni ya ukweli. I know it’s hard to believe the things men are capable of doing. But ni ukweli.

You will be surprised that the man was the vulnerable one here. Give us the whole story of the circumstances so that we make an informed decision

Alafu mnajisifu hapa happily married goat wife mukitusi singles…wah

Vulnerable gani? Which whole story do you want? That having sex with your niece is a criminal offense ama that having sex with a minor is a criminal offense with a life sentence. Ngoja afike Kamiti ndio atajua vulnerable ni nini.

Wait,did you just said niece.mtoto wa sister-in-law law meaning his sister.Marriages wah…total scam

I don’t care about the law at this point. I want the facts then I can consider the law

Acha azae tu ulee mamii. Na hata akiolewa baki na huyo mtoto. She is naïve, that silly he goat is to blame. But hold your anger mum

Ngojea ifike kwa gazeti utapata facts huko.