HIP-Hop ...BET AWARDS>>>>results & FUCKERY UPDATES-MEEK,JOE,K.,ASAP

And the reason why we cannot be respected by the west, is that we send screwedasses over there… products of whores’ inbreeding …go there and imitate …but still don’t get nothing.

You are a fool, and I will countersign that.

WOi ma nigg are scrapping the bottom of the barrel for insults to troll.Put that salt back in the shaker lil bitch ass nigga
[ATTACH=full]107969[/ATTACH]
You shit done make sense.How fucking stupid can you get. show me more am intrigued.
[ATTACH]107970[/ATTACH]cant express myself? so I use gifs but that means am accomplishing what i want in the end.
am sure you ain finished nor done here[ATTACH]107971[/ATTACH] This shit is more confused than a transpecies teenager,what are you trying to say nigga sema in swa tutakualewa cuz nigga you guessing.Counter sign??? That some hoe nigga shit!!
[ATTACH=full]107972[/ATTACH]
All that sweet salt… don worry once you grow up mentally- with even a lil bit of expression of intelligence then someone will catch a case with yah.najua you only live on Ktalk so this is the “WEST” for you for me its tuesday( and thats a catch phrase btw update yaself).anyways if you think this is imitation(as you claim) cuz you are uncultured nigga trying his best with bottom barrel insults of inbred jokes which only work on white people and arabs but even then I can save a million inbreds over a walking dog raped …cum filled hoe ass bitch walking cackass niggas like you.

Screwplus =nerfetities… Only person in love with meek mill kwa hii kijiji.

After all that diarrhea, remember you still feeding at your mama’s.

However hard you imitate, you will never be them. You are still a misplaced-priorities agonizing case

Niggaa just called him King of L and then you say am inlove do you know what bieng the Kingof L’s is these days.I used to fucks with mmg when they all on top of the game but this screaming bitch nigga din even get nicki pregnant,like he couldn’t even sabotage a condom.Plus if any rapper i praise too much is kung fu kenny…but you tripping on that nerf shit and saw her expose thread where they busted her bitch a dope ass black berry…would even wife if you niggas make her so compatible
[ATTACH=full]107975[/ATTACH]

Umeffi tupu

Dude, i can’t get what you just said. Niandikie na kikuyu.

Bruh just stop crying like a baby…you expect me to be as shitty as you.
You those that thought man would stop when the found out the world wasn’t flat…when the earth ratoated on its axis…nigga if you comfortable with your shit don’t come and tell people to stick where you at.[ATTACH]107978[/ATTACH]
FUCK NO!! I ain that type…stay in your filthy boring ass comfort zone peke yako…me i will do me and dthe fuckery that ensues am okay with it so instead of giving a fuck if its imitation(which btw is stupid cuz its as if you have given someone the power to dictate what belong to whom or to who?)Cuz mama’s jokes like that don even work up a nerve get you banned online,why the fuck would you bring that as a clap back …see how scripted insults fall flat but that you feel the burn don’t yah bitch nigga…stick to your lane bruh.
How bitch made are you though[ATTACH]107977[/ATTACH] …you stuck on how i write nigga even though your electric bill and ma dick got your mama’s name on it don mean i fucks with yah nigga.The only known cure for saltiness is to git gud.look at this gibberrish “misplaced priorites agonizing case”-wacha kuangalia soap za shitizen bruh! won’t end up sounding like a mboch with just got an infinix phone

King of L’s- LOSSES …meek mill been taking L’s until he was made king and has memes to back it up
[ATTACH=full]107979[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]107982[/ATTACH]

Posting upuss na umeffi kama kawaida shenzi

Nefmatako nipe mkia nikamue ndio upunguze ujinga

I am not sticking to how you write, even though it is dense and pretentious… I am going beyond. I am calibrating you back to your original settings. I am seeing you through the phase of self deceit that you are going through right now. So you think knowing about the Ls makes you gangsta and above the rest of us?

huh?

Nigga, we got a better flow but we dont come on here to flaunt in the manner that you do. Say that L’s again Loser!

Ask around, nobody values your dense shit! We just pity you. My mistake is just telling you what they dont wanna waste their breath on.

[ATTACH=full]107983[/ATTACH]

Oh ma nigg you talk like you know me grab L’s isn’t nigga shit-fuck you ama gamer and that our shit in FGC communitty see how stupid you sound.Stop tryna put claims to shit you don own and don’t try and act like you know. if you think this lingo is hiphop bruh just shut and go a long while i told yah dont try and sell bullshit to me amd the most anti american on this kijiji but as i said you are uncultured and you tryna slide in like you know shit.BUt sadly you the dumb fuck who put a thread about weed with pics of a strain that ain even sold in Kenya
[ATTACH=full]107985[/ATTACH]

so you the lame ass, who is soooo hiphop, that you are trying really hard to sound western, calls me, that made it here, that has excelled in this country to Rwanda, uncultured?
Kwani what is this culture to you? Being fake?

Nigga i ain even gone try with ya your threads are shit ma niggs been here two years and what?tuko level…fuck it its all eyez on me dropped and culdn’t even deliever a nyuzi to talk about why the fuck should i even care about a @john_doe
[ATTACH=full]107986[/ATTACH]

Tangu uingie hii kijiji sijawahi ona ukiwa umepost kitu ya maana BURE KABISA PATHETIC WANNABE

Bruh? Are you serious?Who said am hiphop? Unaona what am talking you tyring so hard to stereotype a nigga.Sadly success doens’t compute to bieng cultured … like this low level of thinking is beneath me man. Cuz in such a forum is about facts and no way do look like you know your shit by even on ounce bruh and am sure am younger than you(my pride-really hopes so) cuz if you have traveled around and all you do is group people by the way they talk or dress,it isn’t knew kuna watu hukufa kenya hawaoni beach and wish they could …been back in Kenya forlike 2 yrs gone their like twice in the water most of the time am drinking amd ndani ya pool cuz i grew up in coasto.Unaget shit isn’t black and white.You don’t know how much i have right stroked this post.TRYNA BE HUMBLE.(TOUCHES WOOD).But my case still reamins you a bitch nigga and no way you can claim otherwise your posts betrayed you bruh!

WANNA BE WHAT? cuz i doubt you even understand that shit.you just picked it up i and threw it on me?Tell me …
wanna be what?

CUZ WANNA BE kuna
GANSTAS
HUSTLERS
THUGS(do you even know the diff with a gangster)
SHORT CALLER
BALLER

and each term maybe different in by the race,wealth and state involved

STOP FUCKING using shit you pick and throw it around like it supposed to mean something then come at me for doing my shit my way and you bieng bitch niggas jump to conclusions like a paranoid bitches.
ATI WANNA BE…hio ni expression ya mtoi wa highschool mtu mzima kama wewe ukibonga hivyo.How am i suppsoed to even take you seriously.Talk like a man…and a man knows his shit don’t cling to whatever that was cuz thats the crap kenyans do.mnapenda hype hamjui the core of what you are saying.To some who know his shit most of yall sound stupid with half cooked statements
[ATTACH=full]108004[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

you forgot to write like a gangsta? lol So now you are replying with complete words, sentence case? hahahaha

pretentious kid. You wanna be wanna be wanna be …something you will never be

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser

Talkers, come see this fool who pretends to be

[ATTACH=full]108013[/ATTACH]
Bruh you see still stuck on that shiit like a bitch…you like two left turns aways from asking some sus shit like why didn’t i finish with i love you.Cuz I myself don know how a ganstar writes like.you have just taken us to the stone age with that statement cuz even lyrically rappers who claim to be “ganstas” don sound the same but as i said a you
[ATTACH=full]108014[/ATTACH]
Like wow you reaching for that silver linning[ATTACH]108012[/ATTACH].
l called you a bitch nigga,diss your moms and your whole m.o and you say
[ATTACH=full]108015[/ATTACH]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8PEWmJY4PE