Historians, àndú à nyùmba na Abandu ba ingo kujeni hapa

I have one who is supposed to be kyuk bt looks every bit the maasai from height to the big ear lobes

Asande sana, elimisha sisi zaidi. This actually makes sense. Someone needs to chronicle these things.

@Chiefkiumbe, I told you these villagers are knowledgable. Ni memes na dfhkm ndio wanapenda kuongelea

Asande sana village elder, I wish all Kenyans could read this

Utafanya kichwa ya @Wakanyama ilipuke in disbelief

2 Likes

Hehehehe, ati maathai ma ngwaci. I’m picturing a maasai in red shuka actually using a jembe

Could it be where Wangari Mathai got her name from?

Hehehe, this one these council of wazee also mentioned but I wasn’t paying attention on this one

Me I heard Nyeri kyuks ndio real Kikuyus as in they were refered as “Kikuyu Proper” hawa wa Muranga na Kiambu ni mixed blood

5 Likes

BUT NA HIZO STORY ZOTE MUJUE WAMAASAI KAJIADO WAMESEMA MUTAWARUDISHIA SHAMBA ZAO MUMEIBA 2017.

:D:D:D…“hutembea ni kama anarukaruka”…huyu ni “Ero” kapsaa.

1 Like

Now it makes sense why my family can’t drop “maathai” from its title

The gumba were allover Central Kenya not just Nyeri. One of my parents is from Muranga and some of our family members from wako na hizo khoisan features alafu from both sides of my extended family tuko mabrown skin now this has made people confuse me for being Asian and whenever I meet South Africans they think am South African.

My late grandfather told me that the Kikuyu first settled around Mt. Kenya when they came to Kenya, the inhabitants they bumped into were pygmies that clicked when they spoke, I concluded those must have been Khoisan bushmen, when the Kikuyu moved towards Nyeri they met the Maasai… . My grandpa also told me that his great grandfather told him that Prophet Abraham and other prophets used to come down to Mt. Kenya to pray,could be why the Kikuyu prayed facing Mt.Kenya

I heard the same thing…

Hiyo ya prophet Abraham ni hekaya. But it’s okay.

Wa Kyuks walienda Laikipia na Nyandarua juzi and just displaced the Masaai’s

Ukabi is the old name meaning Maasai’s wokabi is a woman’s name which means belonging to the Maasai e

No wonder they are so industrious