history is made

Were there any destruction of property, where there any stones thrown?

What if it was your kid?

Ethnic cleansing… Wanajichomea. The world is clearly also watching who the warmongers are, the real ones.

By Uthamaki people? Isn’t that where Business Community came to the fore? The first several demos by NASA vandalised businesses, that was just a response. Anti Maraga wakora network was led by the president through Parliament

Bana you must be a special breed, railas first attempt at the presidency was at 1997, yes dimwit 1997,
you obviously were not there as you cant even know who ran the 1992race
your information is derived most likely from jubilee blogs and from the chief propaganda sycophants like @spear @gashwin
and yes dimwit i was watching the World Cup in 1994 when roberto baggio missed a penalty for Italy
what can you remember oh wise one?

And again, when the boycott of products is called, will they boycott them? Do they have the luxury of choice enjoyed by their political class? Will they boycott Kenya Power, the largest individual share holder is Mama Ngina

Take a chill pill bro! So you do remember he gave that speech in 1997!

We are far from ethnic cleansing…very far from it…its just one tribal leader excommunicating his people from the rest of the country

Hakuna mambo na illiteracy. Would you call Moses Kuria illiterate na ujinga yake yote.

Wait until they don’t vote Ruto in come 2022. The Rift valley is very quiet now.

How are you on the receiving end? How am I on the dishing end? It was Uhuru Vs RAO, sisi hatujawaikutana

Atleast he would never tell his people to go die in the streets or destroy property. Btw if you ever bothered, moses kuria is very development oriented and takes education of his people very seriously! Just go to gatundu, schools are his first priority…unlike raila who says that its not a must for children to do their exams…

If they don’t support ruto 2022 it will be 2007 all over again.

Very possible deputy will be a shiny eye

@uncle nyam i see youuuuu :):):slight_smile:

Hahaha hii vita mnapenda sana si mtangoja…ruto ako ndani ndani ndani!

Si kupenda vita I said “if they don’t”.

[ATTACH=full]135022[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]135021[/ATTACH]

Dick measuring contest

I agree with all you have stated but hapa kwa Bill Machozi nakataa katakata…