Hitting on Established Mamas

Na mko wengi mko na hii fetish sana.

Achana na MILF neighbors, you will be trapped.

works all the time bro. don’t sieve anything.

Growing up, many young men crave and dream of banging an older woman.
In my case there was one neighbor called Mama Sammy, only God knows the crazy things I did trying to catch her attention. Looking back, it must have all seemed very silly to her since she was a respectfully married woman.

how old are you?

If a womens is 30+ and hajaolewa, there must be something wrong.

What i would advise you ni kutafuta bibi ya mtu alafu tomber yeye kwa bed yao ukimaliza, panguza msedezzz kwa curtain alafu uingie sitting room uweke CNN na uweke miguu juu ya meza

Aha! Right on time!! On February nliendea huyu mathe, nkamshw straight away that I’d like to demolish her pussy, nkatusiwa akaniambia amenicurse. But guess what, amenipigia simu leo 5:48 am akiniuliza tupatane wapi, bla bla bla, you can imagine the excitement

:D:D:D:D

I have a Jirani. Mtwapa is home

Kuna mwingine my friends mother alianza kunizoea showing me some fixed assets akidhani sina macho & mistook me for an altar boy. Kuna day I was tipsy kidogo akaniambia nimsindikize matanga some 500m away.

Jeso, sema nyafas kujianika ka nguo za Ariel?! Mkono zilianza kukagua package mahai aerodynamics are central. Alijaribu ku " protest" eti mimi ni rika ya binti yake but later on akanipigia simu eti yuko karibu na keja.

You probably would guess what happened next…

Thing is, am not into younger girls anymore. The last thing I’d want is Uncle Ted’s advice on sticking to my age bracket.

http://www.hookingupsmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/ignore-her1.jpg

Trust me, it works.

She wants you to be the majority share holder in a company whose IPO she’s about to float.
The Company is registered as
PREGNANCY LTD.

I think she is past the menopause age

You mean she is in granny phase (48+)? Eish bana.

oh my! I just googled the menopause stage, and I’ve learnt something new, I thought menopause was at 35+, I was wrong!!!

:D:D peace bro, whatever tickles your fancy.

You woke up?

The only time I tried out an older woman nilipewa game moja noma mpaka nikajipata nikikunywa maji ya limau ile baridi na kushika kiuno nikilean kwa ukuta nisianguke.

kila mseh akule kwa age bracket yake.