HIV and AIDS is real

Jibu swali, Kwa nini huvai CD?

Hapo enyewe lazima mjulus ikstae

Si ameconfrim, leta hekaya ya huyo mwendazake

After 2 or 3 times na Cd its almost a guarantee the fourth time itakua dry fry.

we nani chunga mtu asicommit suicide

chunga mtu asicommit suicide alafu pia utupee hekaya tulearn na tujichunge

At Kiambu hospital , the victims are in Nyayo ward.

mwenye hii post ameingia mitini?

For some people meds don’t work well for some unknown reason. I never dry fry, ile kitu niliwacha ni kulamba coomer coz of throat cancer risk caused by hpv.hiv risk is theoretical. Given that around 35-75% of all lanyes are positive depending on various statistics, its silly to dry fry.
Cds when used well are foolproof. Usiwache air bubble on the top and carry your own water based lube, some lanyes use baby oil which destroys latex. Never a burst in 14 yrs of some really rough sex.

wewe ni fala amesema walienda kutembelea beste ya beste yake

kwa

ni university ghels wanaenda expo overseas siku hizi

She was hired by some coffee company in Kenya as a boot attendant. Who knows maybe one of the big shots in that company was milking her too… It happens…we also do hire them once in a while when participating in regional events

Hajaeda zake bana! We are fasting that the patient gets well

Ar u a class eight drop out stupid? I went to visit a cousin of friend.and he is a he faggot my friend is the she plus married and older than me so we av nothing to fuckk

Mimi napenda dry fry. My life expectancy is 40 so I intend to enjoy life to the fullest. Dry fry

why are you walking around with older women , tulisema villagers apana tembea na mtu above 23 , hata kama ni cousin of your aunt’s grandmother’s friend … bure kabisa

We said don’t fuck old women ,we didn’t say you can’t walk with them and be friends. Ur mother is also old do u mean u can’t walk with her smart-ass?

you know exactly what i mean

Just the other day i commented about a friend of mine who is HIV+ and has a habit of "dry frying " these young-lings(the under 25s), i was crucified for that post, the point is the virus is out there and is being spread day and night.

Personally, i’ve burried a few friends and family members courtesy of the damn virus, i’ve watched them go from perfectly healthy to “ghosts” and die. Don’t get me wrong the ARVs works wonders, my friend cheated death(at least for the time being) thanks to the ARVs.
The thing with ARVs is you have to take them religiously without skipping some days, once you start missing your daily dose more often the virus mutates and becomes resistant to drugs. Once that happen my friend, “YOU’RE FUCKED!!!”

Anyway watu wadry fry kwa raha zao, as for me i’m paranoid, hata kitu iwe safi aje, CD mpangoni lazima because i like being able to sleep like a baby at night.

wewe ndio nyani kubwa…uyo dem namjua na ndio maana nlikuuliza…ww c wa kwanza kuambiwa um accompany…sasa unataka kukana hukufuck io kitu? ww jiulize maswali bro,najua kitu nasema unadhani uyo bitch huenda kucheki io nigga religiously ivo ju ya upendo? kanyambe na uko!