HIV Home testing kit

It’s been a long day, without you my friend; and I’ll tell you all about it when I see you again…

1 Like

Baba Abby angetumia CD, last week hangeaibika.

Inshort ukedi is not the only results ya ndrae Fry

1 Like

if u cant use condom just Abstain it wont cost you anything…if its a must u have sex get one patner take the test together and enjoy your dry fry sessions

VCT, ndio maana you have top be counselled before the test. Also had a supplier and used to do this shit until one day one victim of my innuendos turned out positive, and ofcourse high. Kama si caretakers wa flat I used to live, acha tu. Ningekuwa ndani hadi Leo.

The first thinking that will hit you is suicide. Ndio maana hutawai zipata ovyo ovyo.

1 Like

Hehehe…
Saitan.

2 Likes

Waah dame alikua anataka kujirusha

Tumia tu macho kuangalia, angalia macho yake kisha uangalie coomer kama iko na vidonda. ukikosa kula dry fry. thank me later.

There are other nasty incurable diseases, like Herpes.

There is only one accurate home testing kit and it is not sold(as far as I have seen) in Kenya to ordinary people.
Oraquick Advance uses saliva, not blood, which would make it very popular and very easy to use, however it is not 100 %reliable(but then again, not HIV test is 100% reliable, not even the p24 antigen lab test).
If you are negative, it is close to 100% reliable as it almost never shows a false positive result.
On the other hand, if one is positive, it will only show an accurate positive result 92% of the time.There is a 8% risk right there. Part of the risk is due to inaccurate use of the device though

1 Like