HIV (Pengine) ni kubebwa ufala

Umetest mwenyewe ama umesikia tu?

Google ‘hiv discordant couples’. There are gazillions of them.

@uwesmake kuja uchangie. Unaskia HIV AIDS ni fraud.

Around this year, you wanted to pasulia ndume mayai. I found that thread :D:D

[ATTACH=full]274752[/ATTACH]

Pengine it is the other way round: the person who is (supposedly) hiv +ve is the one who is healthy (because his immune system is able to detect infections and respond to them by producing antibodies).

viral diseases are diagnosed this way in the regular everyday tests. most viruses are very small and are not easily detected with simple visual methods like regular microscopes. I think you need electron microscope. you need to take the pills ASAP.

Which specific other disease is detected the same way?

I guess HSV.

Not quite. They stopped using the ‘traditional’ antibody tests because of their unreliability. Herpes - Wikipedia

wewe wacha ujinga. kwani unasoma wapi. Its just that the test is expensive. Even HIV has a several different tests. hiyo agenda yako ni misleading. usikunywe dawa basi.

Nobody tells HIV+ people they will die…it’s just that HIV cannot be eliminated from your body, just like most other viruses including herpes and common cold. People with HIV are living the normal life expectancy, if they take the meds when needed

@Kicharo Meza ARV polepole bila kusumbua.

@Purple maoni yako inatakikana hapa.

@Kicharo pole kaka, seems like you are in the denial phase…just seek a second opinion…

Asante sana

Uwesmake ndiye alikuwa patient zero

Hiv is real. No amount of denial will take that away. There have been a lot of positive people who were prominent aids deniers and they ended up dead. Just take your medicine…or prepare your grave.

Hi

H.I.V is real
But I still believe Kuna kitu hatuambiwi

you should get infected and test if it’s real