HIV

:eek::eek::eek:

@Ka-Buda do you take into account that some mothers are not single by choice

2 Likes

The mindset nowadays is respect the hustle - no matter what means someone is using.

I know of a lady straight out of high-school started dating an old mzungu. Wale wazungu wanakaa like they walked out of a homeless shelter. The dad kuona huyo mzungu his reaction was, ambia huyo mzee anisaidie kujenga nyumba.

6 Likes

Peer pressure is the thing here. You bring up a child so well and another parent doesnt bother to put her/his kid into disciplined mode. When these two kids meet, itā€™s easy to lure into bad than to good. Sadness of parenthood.

11 Likes

Someone needs to talk to her. Not only is it unlawful to knowingly infect someone, she can contract a different strain of the virus that can make her more susceptible to opportunistic infections.

2 Likes

heee ata kama ni pesa iyo hapana

1 Like

Are you saying teenagers were allowed to have sex?

You make it sound like single mothers fertilize themselves. These days most fathers are not at home and when they are, they are just stooges. Have zero interest in their children. How can such a man exercise authority in the house? That is why 70% of parentā€™s meetings at school are attended by mothers.

4 Likes

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:frowning:

Really? You know often the kids most defended by the parents are the notorious ones.

1 Like

That is an alien thought to him.

Thatā€™s a sad scenario. @Ka-Buda how will the daughter ever respect him?

The fathers who steer their daughters away from HIV and other vices successfully are loved and respected, not feared.

We are just a lost generation where likes of Huddah n Verah are celebs and role models to young girls. Itā€™s even worse when their best program is Keeping up with the Kardashians n they no longer watch Gods must be crazy!!!

8 Likes

We have failed as a society, as parents and we ourselves.
On the society, look at what we glorify the likes of socialites who earn money through dubious means. Then to make it worse we castigate those who point out these facts. A young girl who sees the likes of Vera, Huddah wants the easy money and thus they become their role models instead of women who I value like Stella Kilonzo, Tabitha Karanja and the rest.
Parents have failed because discussion about sex with children are a grey area in majority of homes therefore the children experiment on their own.
Third, we fail ourselves because of lacking morals in cases whereby people chase after other wives, laziness whereby people want sugarmummies and daddies to take care of them.

So which is to blame?:frowning:

7 Likes

Isnā€™t blaming the media escapist?

Quit trying to sound too intelligent over an issue that mostly affects children from broken homes. And why are African homes breaking up more than Ever? Because women want to be men. Any Civilization exists thanks to upholding Culture and Religion. We are quickly losing Both in a hurry in a bid to be modern and independent.

2 Likes

Has it ever occurred to you that women are taking up the roles of men because men have refused/failed to take up their role as men/husbands/fathers and leaders?

5 Likes

HAPA kwa i KIJIJI madem kama @Purr_27 na @Mrs4thletter na @MaryJane wanajifanya holier than thou yet in real life ni Malaya tu kama @Female Perspective

3 Likes

Shaking my headā€¦ My kids respect me because I love them with All my heart and I live for them. I might trash Their selfish myopic mothers but itā€™s because they are selfish and myopic. And so is any woman who thinks that they have the right to deny their kids Paternal love and affection by manipulation.