Hivi Ndio Watu Huachwa...

A child can trust his/her mother. Its the only thing she really cares abt.

2 Likes

The little things do matter, i agree…and nothing will make your woman leave you faster than not listening to her or spending time together.
But besides that, why cant i substitute saying i love you with giving you a bracelet or a prado? for no other reason than i just wanted to do something for you?
after all, thats how most of our folks operated. mzee would never tell mum “i love you” but buying her a set of kitchen knives out of the blue would be an indication that he was thinking about her. Is that not the same thing? @Unicorn isnt this how our folks behaved? and yet there was no hesitation in knowing they loved each other?
times have changed, no doubt. but chics have also become more demanding for “feelings” and yet we had a formula that worked most of the time.

2 Likes

From the little that I know, men and women love differently. Take time to know/understand your partner’s ‘love language’.:slight_smile:

3 Likes

The saying “i love you” isnt hard, infact i encourage anyone who is married to say it everyday…the spending time together is where it gets hard. Thats the one which is hard to pull off nowadays.

1 Like

One way or another no matter how caring, listening, loving a man is women will not stick to a broke man. Wanawake mwache uongo. And if she sticks around she will be cheating regularly and the man will be turned into a wife. If she does non of the above she will look for petty issues to frustrate the broke stressed up man to end the relationship / marriage. @trish i dont agree with you on this

3 Likes

Any man who has had several relationships knows that women generally do not know what kind of man they want or the kind of relationship they desire. Ask any woman dating a jerk what kind of guy they want… I bet it’s the complete opposite of what that jerk is…this is just one example among many. Here’s my take and my working strategy… be passionate, understanding, caring, friendly, romantic and a gentleman. When it comes to sex fvck her with intensity like a whore… Never reinforce bad behavior… point out her mistakes every single time unless u r sure she will redeem herself. Don’t be an enabler allow her to meet her responsibilities… There u have it…my two cents are free.

6 Likes

The only woman a man should trust is his mother. All women sisters and wives included are not to be trusted AT All

2 Likes

E=“Guru, post: 74031, member: 537”]Me and I - I dont bother any man for my upkeep or anything financial. I do it myself. Infact, I cant take any man’s money. I like the feel when I do it myself. The thought 'yeah, women can do better’ Thank God I have a salary . And thats Freedom!
[/QUOTE]

Thats a cry of a single ,desparate and very angry single mom

4 Likes

I see this on a daily basis one of my neighbor is now less monied than when he married the Yello yellow he has as a wife. the woman sometimes spends nights with her numerous mpangos and the poor dude does nothing na eti mnasemaga hakuna uchawi. what makes a man endure being the neighborhood laughing stock.

1 Like

hahaha…

Me thinks as a man and a married one for that matter, it is important to focus on important things in life. In this case, am referring to financial security, peace of mind, strong social network, childrens’ future. Basically my own growth and well being including that of my children. Hii mambo ya ohh sijui cuddling, ooh sijui small things in life juu ya mwanamke ni upuzi mtupu. If the bitch wants to cheat or leave, she will definitely do so regardless and so be it. It is an excuse ati hapati attention na the small things in life. Word of advice to my fellow men, CHASE PAPER, KEEP BROTHERS CLOSE AND ONLY TRUST YOUR MOTHER AND NO OTHER WOMAN INCLUDING YOUR SISTERS.

3 Likes

I have no problem with African women demanding some of these called ‘simple hugs and cuddling’ ; however, i have a problem when these so called ‘simple’ gestures as simply veiled snippets of what African women see on these Soap Operas and consequently what they expect from black Kenyan men. Let women stop fooling people; what they always want is money and when money is there, they use such as excuses as ‘he is never there for me’ to play out their harlotry and date that young man because the husband is too busy with his business empire.
Kissing and hugging will not stop a promiscuous married woman from seeing other men. And, no, they won’t stop you from getting slapped with divorce papers if she wants to. Ask all those divorced american men how many tons of flowers they had bought for their wives and how many kisses they had offered on daily basis before their divorce came from nowhere.
A horrible man will always remain horrible whether married to an angel or not.
A Delilah woman will always remain that whether she gets married or not and whether you hug and create time for her or not.
So, don’t think that sending 50 smes to your wife daily telling her how you love her and how you’d die if she leaves you will make her an angel or will stop her from fooling around.
Angels are normally born and really great women are just born that way. No Range Rovers or hugs or kisses will make a terrible woman to be a good wife.

6 Likes

Yenyewe kusoma hiyo story yote ukisimama kwa gate na kuna jua ni noma.

3 Likes

Methinks most of those giving outstanding advice/opinions on marriage and marriage life are nowhere near married. Get married and then bring ya nyef nyef hapa.
Those who are married or have been married know that its a totally different world out there and no one’s experience can be equated with another.
Hii mambo ya blanket condemnation or approval ndo inaharibu relationships.
And there is this culture of aping others. Mostly its based on lies and half truths. Mwanamke anaenda salon anadai alikuwa Naivasha. Na pengine boy wake alikuwa na shughuli huko akambeba n all the time she was cooped up in a seedy hotel while the guy was stricking a deal…mabeste kuskia hiyo usiku wanaenda kustress maboy wao ati wapelekwe Naivasha.
All this boochit about how marriage and married life should be should win the hekaya of the century award.

3 Likes

Men focus on financial security as has been said, you will try to be emotional and not hit the heights of the neighbor who has a bigger salary and then all of a sudden the questions will crop up. Why don’t we ever do coast? why doesn’t our son study in Makini? will you answer with, That is not important lady, the most important thing is that am a mangina that cuddles you and gets all lovery dovey in town with you when I should be chasing deals. I dont think so. she will thereafter leave your sorry mangina arse with the reason that : You are not ambitious enough!

I repeat get Money! that way even if she cheats and leaves you it can be good riddance and you will not cry over spilt milk.

Two Scenarios:

You are an Average Joe:

She cheats on you for not being ambitious enough and leaves you when you can only afford a rental in Donholm

You are a rich stud:

She leaves you for not being there for her or not being a cuddly bear (hahaha) when you can even stay in Capetown if you wish

What will you choose fellas! I know what I would prefer!

2 Likes

Totally agree with you.

If you try to be there for her she may leave you with such a phrase:

I love you but am not in love with you anymore (WHATEVER THE FUCK THIS MEANS FELLAS THINK!MEN!)

2 Likes

Just to clarify

[ATTACH=full]7388[/ATTACH]

At some point i was so broke, she once told me straight in my face, “sijui kama nakupenda ama nakuonea huruma”

1 Like

That’s outright cold:D:D:D:D