Hizi system unaweza get wapi?

The main memory unit was completely destroyed. I was told that replacing it was almost the same cost as buying a new unit.

Ouch! iza bana… getting a surge protector once mine comes back with the usb modd next week …

Great. Then it seems like my next stop and my final is a Sony AVR system not less than $3000

That’s the way to go. Better safe than sorry.

Mwisho wa mawzo old skull but modified has bluetooth usb and sd card too

It damn was. But I am over it now.

very easy to fix about 2k

I will never sell mine. Wife keeps nagging ati siku hizi watu wako na home theater. We can compromise on other things but sound hapana.

hii iko pale amazon $1496 7.1 .Unaeza tengeneza home theater proper hizo ndogo unaweka kwa gypsum ceiling roof,tall unatengenezea fake wall side ya screen kisha unazificha,hizo mid unaweka nyuma.Umenipatia idea mwenda.Wacha niangalie piggy bank inasema nini:D

Hii ni wanaa Sana… Bei ya gypsum ni 2200-3300 per square metre… Mtambo yangu ilikwuom… After mods iko na buzz sound on idle…

Engineer anadai haiwezi smoothto silent sababu imewekwa chip ya after market… lakini saa hii iko na USB, MMC, Bluetooth na FM… Kiasi kinda like kuona kanyanye na makeup…

gypsum haina noma
have you ever verified if the system was from Sony factory? there’s to many fakes watu wananua pale inje,besides ,if that was the case,sony would’ve replaced it if the issue was severe otherwise a quick repair would have sufficed…
Ingia hapa Warranty Checker ujue kama uligongwa

Now how will veryfying sort me 20plus years later… It has given solid service last 15 of them before it was replaced by a home theatre… after conking out?.. I am fully aware a chip was changed inside… just that the mods resulted in a low buzz sound on idle or power on… lakini kanachuna vipoa sana ukiweka content with no audible detection of the buzz when playing sound from either of the sources… kuna engineer flani tunaipangia na yeye mods za mdogo mdogo mpaka hiyo smoothing ifike nil decibels…

Will never get rid of this GEM. They really used to manufacture quality products back then and being the Audioholic that I am, will never sacrifice

it’s quality sound for anything… I have even used it even for family events and it delivers awesomely

[ATTACH=full]290294[/ATTACH]