Hizi trailer hubeba nini wadau

Unatuacha na hamnazo, put some legs on your hekaya

Maybe hizo ni pesa.

kuna heka niliskia highway robbers walishika container wakidhani kitungu itanuka wakapataa ni handcuffs tupu ile kujitoa walijitoa mbio

io ni foreign currency, and there is a car with diplomatic plates in-between , from port inaendaga treasury square or nairobi

Yaani hata picha moja tu ???

Hiyo convoy huwa na company mzima ya GSU speeding na ukijaribu kupiga picha risasi ya matako ni hakikisho utapata.

lazima ulikua undisklosed lokeshen ya handas:D:D

Yeah. first they freeze them and put them in the airtight containers to ward off the wakanesa poachers at the steep salama hill climb .

do u mean tranquilize them

They used to ferry bullets ands Guns. But mostly huwanga Bullets.

No… .
Freeze. Kama ile ya icepubes…
Kama hushiki sweep tulia

Ni mbesha from De la rue inaenda kuekwa kwa vault huko basement 18 below Times Tower, na briefcase ya mauthorisations inapelekewa governor wa CBK hapo Treasury hq. Now u know.

Huwa naziona Naivasha once or twice a month heading to the western side of KE at times its just a kalorry ya posta or private saa zingine upto 4 40ft containers.

Unajua kweli company mzima ya gsu, companies have platoons which consist of 32 officers.

Final destination ni central bank.

I see them at CBK Kisumu.

I think hizo ni ammunitions to and from Eld factory

I know I was illustrating that the officers are many,in simple terms it was a hyperbole

Safi good mod nimepata kwenyu jua imewaka nikama kwa mashetani[ATTACH=full]159094[/ATTACH]

The whole of this month daily ni vumbi kibao