Hizi water pan huwa how much hivi to construct?

Vile Mad Philosopher amesema. Dig a hole and buy a dam liner.

Angalia hapa mahali dam liner zilikuwa zinauzwa http://www.wazua.co.ke/forum.aspx?g=posts&t=14654

Very dangerous …lazma you design spillway and outflow section…pia lazma ujue ni soil gani unadeal nayo…pia lazma ujue maximum rainwater that can be harvested…ama ujipate banks zimecrack na deadly flooding imefanyika…hizi vitu ziko online you can DIY

Hehehehe

Total costs to construct a normal size water pan everything from desilting to kila kitu is around 8-10m…

Hii ni kazi tunafanya kila time job.

So for 2B i wont comment.

Even for our counter parts in ENDDA a government agency usually uses around 12-15m. Kickbacks included

Na wewe si ni mwalimu Uncle T?

I never knew.

Depends on the volume. Say 20,000cubic meters for a new one X kshs 400 per cubic meter= 8M. Add mobilization charges up to kshs200 per kilometer depending on the road conditions

Sometimes it’s just easy to give that business to a person who is in that field because if I were to do it myself itabidi I find time to find the guys who will dig that pit and bring him to the land. Then later research and find out if it’s up to the standards agreed upon. Then find the sellers of the giant plastic bag and then lay it my self or using hired help.
It seems like a interesting project lakini you can lose money

What size is normal size? Do you know any private biz that build them?

all I see is a hole in your head…jinga kabisa

Kujichocha buda :D:D
@Phylgee alipotelea piwa?

Around 20-30k cubic meters…

Many contractors do them… But most important thing is a contractor with the equipment. Not a lease equipment. Costs of hiring + his profit can shot the price marginally up.

Assuming it’s 2 meters deep then a 25,000 cubic meters water pan comes to about
2m X 100m X 125m.
If my math is correct then this is too too big.
I’m thinking 2m X 20m X 20m is plenty.

phylgee Yuko hapa tu kando yangu ametulia:D:D

Afadhali harvest rainwater uweke kwa tank…pans are dangerous (drowning of children and mosquito’s breeding)

Typical low IQ African who feels a basic hole in the ground is complicated work. Pumbaff wewe.

Ati deadly flooding ferking hole it’s a freaking small pan.If it sijui crack the water won’t even extend more than 10 M in a maximum depth of 10 CM. It’s basic common sense. It’s a pan (hole in the ground) not an industrial dam. Ferk Africans are soo easy to fool… Ati deadly flooding :D:D:D

My friend the amount of soil to move is no joke.I managed to have 2 men dig one.It measures 6 m X 6 m .and 1 metre deep .With that I will have 36 ,000 litres to irrigate 1/8 acre on the initial plan.The pan liner for such dimensions is Ksh 20000 pale Tembo.

Ulitumia irrigation model gani

Not fully functional .I haven’t put the dam liner yet .But once all set I plan to have solar powered pump pushing the water to elevated tank 3 metres high and use existing drip irrigation kit.

@Yunomi
Download this kenyan app…very nice and accurate… estimates the dimensions and cost of constructing a water pan
https://t.co/I3nrnGI2LG

Asande sana