Hollywood's Highest-Paid Actors from June 1, 2019 to June 1, 2020—

Is everything to you a dick waving contest between USA and China?

Hating on the U.S na saa hii najua uko KICC taking selfies n shit. Feeding the gram like an American.

Buying the latest, cheapest Chinese phone so you can take better selfies for instagram. America wins yet again.

You are culturally colonized.

Oh please. It’s clear as night and day your dislike for the U.S and love for China. :D:D:D:D

Probably ulinyimwa visa. I don’t know…

Frustrations galore.

You must love uncle sam’s dick. Never miss a chance to ride it, eh?

I’d like Africans to be as innovative as Americans.

I don’t see why you dick ride Xi Jinping while he is fucking your country with loans and dumping like a motherfucker.

Inakaa hio story ya death metal ilikuuma sana. :smiley:

Just reminding you of your last armchair psychoanalysis so you can be consistent.

Some of us don’t ride either dick. Imagine the audacity.

Alright team China I know I have rattled your emotions thoroughly. Najua wengine wenu watafungua handle mpya ndio waongeleshe patco. :smiley:

Now as you head back to your original handles remember that America owns you.

As you listen to death metal or watch some netflix show remember that the idea here is to wean you from being an American addict period!

And not to wean you from being a U.S addict and sell you to China.

And you remember to take your ARVs. Covid19 kills the immunocompromised and we would hate to lose our village madman.

Na uwache kuskiza Nazi white power music. Si afadhali uskize zile zenu za kijaluo. The Chinese are trying to steal that Luo beat plus the nyatiti.

Who will protect Luo music if you millenials give the finger to your cultures in favor of white power music?

It’s just unfortunate.

Niwauzie Chai na Samosa mkimaliza hii vita yenu?

Was hoping il get a good thread with lots of information due to the number of replies, kumbe ni mafala wanarushiana maneno:meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi:

Ethnically I’m not even Kenyan but go off bro.

Yeah we know. You are a Nazi wannabe and occasional Team China lover.:rolleyes:

You don’t do Kenyan.

Usijali. Team China huwa wanablock by the 20th comment wanajiondoa. Zimebaki kumi uskie ,“From now on I am ignoring you for hurting my feelings!”

Halafu baadaye naona ka-handle kampya kamechipuka in support of Chinese affairs. Joined August 23 2020.

Na kako bitter saa hio. Ndio najua they are back! The lovers of China. :smiley:

Kwani wewe ni omusungu? Ama pointee?

I am a Kenyan citizen. That’s all you need to know.

Ever since @ShabbaRanks bleached his njaruo skin he now thinks he is a German by birth. Seig Heil Herr Hitler!

Guten tag. Auf Wiedersehen.

Jackie Chan bado anakuwanga stunts “director”/“artist”/“consultant” or something like that.
So lazima anakula Hollywood vizuri