Home away from home

Can I please call/text you…

Sorry man.

Ata heri kuitisha number kwa matatu but iyo pick up line ni ya tene haiwesmake!

1 Like

:D:D Apo umemtusi

1 Like

Bundles is a-must-have otherwise someone can harbour suicidal thoughts in an area like this

1 Like

copy. only variation is that my kupunguza ulevi was a matter of choice (mwili hupenda rest after years of abuse) and the women? I have seen them morph from the heartfelt lovers of my youth to landladies whose rent for the pinkspace varies from airtime to house rent, fees for junior, bills for wild friday night parties…and the logistics of tomcatting are just crazy, including the terror of being called, texted when with wifey in bed…

3 Likes

@Akeelah I put the STD in STUD, all I need is U :wink:

1 Like

am the obly one at my work place login into ktalk. wengine are forever on youtube

1 Like

My work entails lots of travelling in Nairobi. I therefore spend a considerable part of the day stuck in traffic and that’s where Ktalk comes in handy.

1 Like

Ktalk ni Kenya damu kaa vile mii ni mkenya damu. With time I see this platform becoming huge. Diaspora longs for this kinda thing … something that feels at home away from home. It don’t really matter what side of the social class you fall … becoz inhere. . We all equal minds sharing ideas, laughter, insults, opinions and what not. We us … we talkers and we Kenyans.

5 Likes

Nimehamia kenyagen

ile wakati umepumuzika baada ya kupiga mahabusu?

2 Likes

Hamisha makende yako huko, nugu wewe.

1 Like

sema tu wewe ni dereva,hakuna haja ya kupaka udere mafuta

2 Likes

na si hii ndiyo shamba yako?charity begins at home,hata nyinyi tunataka muanze vita za maneno kama vile supu na jakenya na handles zao zote walikuwa wanafanya huko klost

Uwes…sidhani atahama…@mundu mlosi…create a vip 4 us

1 Like

@Davidee I look better than that!!

@Unicorn ,why change anything that has been tried,tested and works everytime?
By the way; How do you like your eggs in the morning @Unicorn ; Fertilized OR not fertilized?..

beauty from the inside?

Another fail :D… These one liners don’t work these days you have to go deeper sample this… Hey shawty I saw you walking down the street and I couldn’t let you pass without telling you how pretty your smile is (apo anatoa magego yote inje) wewe you take that breather to bite your lower lip and according to the situation unaendelea… Nothing extreme just a simple compliment… Ama niaje @Akeelah ?:slight_smile: