Home Cinema

I almost forgot about this little guy- he makes all the magic happen. For a drama-free experience, it’s worth investing in a good remote control to operate all the devices. This Logitech Harmony 900 cost me almost $400 a few years ago, but it’s well worth it. Not top of the line, but it works!

[ATTACH=full]225167[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]225169[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]225174[/ATTACH]

It’s the ultimate emote for dummies! Just touch whatever activity you want and this guy takes over from there.
It’s a fully programmable remote that operates on RF (radio frequency) technology- you can control all the pre-programmed devices from anywhere in the house. IR (infrared) repeaters (small sensors) are attached to each of the devices to be controlled. You just connect the remote to a computer and load your custom programs, and by pressing just ONE button, all the devices turn on (depending on what you’re watching) in sequence, the lights dim/turn off (I have a Lutron Maestro 600 light switch in the media room) and the starting volume is preset. I swear this remote works for ages 3 (or less!) to 99 (as long as you can read the screen).

Enyewe watu hucheza ligi soo hapa ktalk

You’ve not met the JBL 5.1 channel Sound Bar, nilishika yangu on Dubai Souq, crystal clear sound.

[ATTACH=full]225326[/ATTACH]

Nice setup.

Most of the western projector use the conventional bulbs which you have to replace after a year or two. A good example is Optoma projectors.
On the other hand, LED and Laser projectors are on the rise. An LED projector can last for over 20,000 hrs, google XGIMI z6 projector. Also the Laser projector like the xiaomi mijia laser projector and LG HU80KA can last more than 20,000hrs.
The western market does not want to embrace the new technology as they fear they would lose market revenue from selling replacement lamps on yearly basis