Homos/Gays/Sympathisers...................beat this logic

Nigress what you laugh about WHAT woman? ANSWER ME NOW OR AMMA COME AND GET THAT PUCCI ANY HOW…

bring it

Jesus Jew! What do you mean ‘bring it’? The cock or what?

That scene was yuck…who the efffin does that…dunia imepasuka mahali

1 Like

Except that homosexuality is restiricted to only a tiny potion of humanity and you just proved it with that gaussian bell curve argument. And even in the remote chance that we all did become gay our reproductive systems would not. We would still be able to bear children and have fertilize eggs. But that argument is moot.

Hate is hate is hate is hate. You did not choose to be born black, kikuyu or whatever tribe you are, Kenyan, man or even a human being. So what makes you believe you have the right to dictate the existence of another that came through to this world through the same happen-stance or divine decision that you did?

1 Like

What am I missing here ? … is he ingrown like an ingrown toenail

[ATTACH=full]11725[/ATTACH]

1 Like

sasa unataka ushoga uwe huru pia?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I was wondering when you are gonna pull the hate card after the race one. Look dude, I dont hate homosexuals. I HATE THE ATTEMPT TO MAINSTREAM HOMOSEXUALITY.

I don’t give a damn whether you are a closet homo or not, its none of my business. BUT ITS NOT NORMAL. ITS A FRINGE SEXUAL DEVIANCY that white people are tryin to make cool. Next could be car-ferking, I don’t know.

Oh, and by the way, I cant stand that thing you gay people are doing to perfectly normal kids by adopting them. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TRAUMA A KID LIKE THAT GOES THROUGH IN SCHOOL SAYING MY DAD IS BRIAN AND MY ‘MUM’ IS ADAM? Like for real? Why don’t you mathafakas get your own children?

Heck, why don’t you legalise all the other sexual ‘deviancies’ I mentioned earlier? If sex is between two consenting adults why can’t I marry my sister in London if she consents? Why can’t I marry my cat which obviously loves me?

Look, do what yo must behind closed doors. Nobody cares.

BUT DONT COME SHOUTING TO ME, ON TELLY, ON THE STREETS, ON RADIO, THAT FERKING A GUY’S ANUS IS NORMAL.

It is not and will never be in a million years. IT IS FRINGE BEHAVIOUR.

3 Likes

This mods and the Admin are one retarded lot. You delete post with weed/ganja talk, ban VIP but hold on they condone and let faggetry thrive hia… Goes to show how far the junguz have won over converting Africans to gaysim. Stupid lot.

7 Likes

Nobody is shouting to you or trying to induct you or anybody else into the gay lifestyle. The fundamental thing about it is that it is for consenting adults. If a man has sex with another man without his consent or with a minor then that is rape and/or sexual abuse. Period. We both agree that it is a fringe behavior by only a small part of the population so why create a thread to say how much you do not like it? People do care what others do behind closed doors and it has a very serious consequence. Someone could lose their job, lose their home and even their life. I am strongly opposed to the idea that a person should live in fear of what society will do to him if they find out they are gay or cannabis users, for doing something that only affects them and only them.

Once again there is no difference between racism and homophobia or misogyny. It is the fear and hatred of someone because of what they are. Everything you have just said has been said by white supremacist groups, (the white man is under attack from the niggers), fundamentalist religions and misogynistic people who believe women are less than men. When you see ISIS execute both gay and Christians with the same zeal shouldn’t that at the very least give you pause for thought? You can’t both agree and disagree with murderous terrorists, can you?

At the end of the day, a gay person is a person same as you, me and everyone else. Do not do unto others what you would not wish done to yourself. We need to stop focussing on the ‘gay’ part and focus on the ‘person’ part.

At this rate hii kabati itavunjika mlango

2 Likes

My friend, you are either retarded or worse. I keep saying, NOBODY GIVES A FERK WHAT YOU DO BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. GET IT? EVEN AMONG US STRAIGHTS THERE IS A VERY WIDE SEXUAL PERSUASION, but you don’t hear men who like to ferk their wives in the arse shouting, oooh, we need ass-ferking rights, do you? So why do you homos keep pushing your business in everyone’s face?

Two, I keep saying what am against is THE ATTEMPT TO MAINSTREAM ONE DEVIANT BEHAVIOUR WHEN THERE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO MANY. WHY NOT MAINSTREAM ALL?

Three, you really dont believe yourself when you play the race card, do you? Racial features are physical and can be noticed ANYWHERE. Your sexual orientation is your own business and NOBODY CARES. But of course its a neat trick by the Whites to conflagrate the two - it shows all of us are bigots, right? Makes somebody in the Deep South sleep real tight.

As for ISIS killing Christian and gays alike, well what could I say? You sure do have some guts. HAVE I TALKED OF DECAPITATING HOMOS? OR CHRISTIANS FOR THAT MATTER? No? But of course, if I dont accept homos am ISIS, although you wont accept my polygamy…well?

You see, you are running away from the one immutable truth; THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS A FRINGE BEHAVIOUR THAT IS NOT NORMAL LIKE ALL OTHER FRINGE BEHAVIOURS. Thats what Ive said from the beginning. It is a scientific truth by the way.

Am not saying that anybody should be hanged for it. But I sure dont want kids in Kenya to be taught that it is normal. I dont want you homos adopting kids born by straight people and causing them misery for life. When am hanging out I dont want to be hit on by another man - I’ll try to kill him.

AS I HAVE BEEN SAYING, DO YOUR SHIT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. NOBODY CARES.

BUT dont tell me its NORMAL. Its not. Nor is killing. Or car ferking. Or goat ferking. Or incest. Or paedophilia. Or necrophilia (even with the corpse of your late spouse). Etc etc.

They are all fringe behaviour/traits. NOT NORMAL, OK?

2 Likes

I second you… Weed has been proven to have medicinal benefits yet we’re condemned when we talk about it in this platform but a bunch of old men can talk on their hidden gay fetishes which are masqueraded as “informed opinion” all day… What is the purpose of such a thread surely??? What are the benefits of gayism?? Increased HIV rates and stuff (there are positive ones also)… There are no documented negative effects of weed!!! But the our government says otherwise so let’s all follow blindly NKT… @admin and the mods open your eyes BRARE!!

1 Like

Hate is a negative emotion. It comes from a place of fear and doubt and insecurity. The world has changed and is continuing to change and hopefully for the better. 10 years ago nobody was talking about homosexuality or cannabis legalisation but today more states in the US are legalising both gay marriage and cannabis use and possession and more people are talking about the same throughout the world. Uganda had it’s first gay pride parade this week and Kenya is on the verge of having it’s first LGBT association. I wish the legalisation movement had that kind of momentum, or that POTUS would champion the weed rights being a former smoker. You can call me retarded or insinuate that I am gay because I stand up for the rights of others, but the fact is that what other people do in the privacy of their own homes is none of anybody’s business. As long as they are not hurting anyone else, if you’re spending time thinking about then and how much you hate them, maybe you should come to terms with your own sexuality. It’s been a nice discussion and I hope you learnt a lot. Goodnight old man.

2 Likes

http://media.cagle.com/177/2012/07/29/116023_600.jpg

they shout all over they are discriminated, yet nobody cares about them.but after all is said it is just wrong to allow gay couple to adopt children. It is sad that some people can’t see the evil behind this campaign

2 Likes