Honor to inlaws when spouse dies

He can just approach them and expalain to them that he wishes provide for them. Then state what he can manage or cant manage to provide

shetani malaya ushindwe jinga

kama hakuna watoto then he owes them nothing but if he is in a position let him educate the most promising kid .

words of wisdom.

This breaks my heart! I was hoping and praying you’d say something else but a maternal death. Ps not that any other cause of death is less painful

this is so heartless and uncouth F U

There was one rich man who married from a poor family, he started paying fees for two siblings a brother and sister to his wife, then the wife died when they were in secondary school.
He continued to pay for them up to university. His good deeds followed him in whatever he did, he has countless flats in karatina and 80 years old but he can chew sugarcane better than i can. He is as strong as many young men can wish for.

Kinda hard.

This is one of those questions to which you don’t know the answer until you’re actually faced with the question. My take would be if he’s in a position to, let him assist whenever possible. He should also let them be part of the child’s life, they’re part of his/ her heritage. We’re all human, after all.

COLD o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Umeamkia fobe?

Cold as ice. Shieet.

What would the guy expect if he died and the wife lived? That should sort his dilemma…

What is not happening? If one is capable why not help? What is this attachment to money? Is this even a dilemma? Aiii

Washana na slay queen, wao huwa hivyo.

Aiii chloe.unasahau utakua ka cùcù one day and your son or daughter inlaw umefanya shopping ya burial plot?

Small favours go a long way, like investing in a seed thats not of your loins.