Hookers/prostitutes are single mathas escaping domestic violence

Wewe ni ule jamaa alichomwa? Your PNC is one for the ages.

We all have demons that we are running away from. Yaani mimi I am here wondering how sober people operate normally coz enyewe mimi hukunywa daily but I am fighting atleast ikue on weekends only.

ni wiki mbili tu ujichekelee kwanini ulipost hii story…during my whoring years i used to have such moments too…one time nilijifanya nikakaa for 3 weeks bila kuingia vichinjio na nikadelete izo numbers zao…nililemewa na withdrawal side effects.uzuri nilikuwa at least nishawa tumia mpesa kulipia goods and services from some of them…ilibidi niitishe MPESA statement ya six month where i retrieved all those numbers…

life choices my fren… nobody has a gun to anyone’s head…

Now a poor prostitute will starve to death coz you a client is lost

:D:D:D:D:DThese used to happem to me too. But only when looking for exes numbers. Zile days za simping.

How can you drink daily? You are a functional alcoholic.

Can’t relate. Sigwesi na sigwesi kula malaya mimi. Hio ni kujikosea heshima kwa mwanaume. Where is your dignity as you move from brothel to brothel looking for STIs? Wengine hata mmeoa na mnapelekea mabibi zenu magonjwa ya zinaa. And you get used to this filthy trend until you start thinking that all women are the same.
Katia decent women and do what other decent men do. OP mimi nakuwish well. You shall overcome. I’ve always said that a man who is able to control his Love for alcohol and thirst for women has discovered true freedom, and nothing can control that man. I’m that man.

Weka picha ya yule umeshindwa Ku delete

:D:D

Sijasoma hiyo story mimi

Amen.

kijana akisha mwaga, anaanza kuwaza ujinga. sitakulaumu mzee ju najua nyege zikirudi utarudi pale mkamuane vizuri bila hayo mafikirio yako ya kitoto.

Exactly!

Son, that is the achilles heel…ngoja tu sac irefill after 2/3 days then another 3/4 days of inner fighting…next thing ni “hallo baby…”
DELETE THAT NO IF SERIOUS or better tupia elders

If you have to delete all the numbers halafu unabakisha tu moja wew jua you are not out of the woods yet. Tafuta izo ulidelete coz you are going back… When I quit fkin whores I never deleted any numbers. I still have them but znakuanga tu za kucheki status. I never feel the urge coz dating normal gals is much more fun…

First., ulikosea kufuta namba. Ungetumia elders hapa they back them up for you. Second, domestic violence ni wewe.

We have ladies that were born and meant to be hoes in future. Also some ladies who got booted because of cheating.

44% Many sex workers are married, new report reveals

If girls had numbers when you were a teenager, you still have a long way to go son

You keep contradicting yourself … you claim they are real people with real life problems … escaping poverty and kids to feed, so how is it taking advantage of them while you are helping them feed their kids and take care of their basic needs. Without you they would be homeless and would die of hunger … you actually are contributing to the betterment of humanity.