Horniness Explained!!

Congrats are in order, if you had a shape take lots of pictures for the bye byes. But on a lighter note, you will have to force that punany to yawn 12cm wide for the welcoming party. Might take a while to get the muscles back in order. :smiley:

Like which ones? Im one stress free wife…ukinipea vizuri natulia

:eek:

1 Like

Sii lazima iwe usiku… Maybe it was a quickie :smiley:

ai…

1 Like

Congrats are in order. How far are you gone.

Please stop counting them,they are yet to hatch.

Welcome to our world

village soon will lose an active chairlady:(:(:frowning:

1 Like

congrats by the way. call me pervert but i have banged all my exes when they were pregnant
(countless times). you know,just was perfect time to dry fry without someone forging claims i impregnated her.

2 Likes

hehehe @Female Perspective come I buy you stones(odowa) they are high in calcium, as you belly continues to grow ensure you do it Doggystyle all the way, and when sleeping sleep on your sides, usilale kichali ama kifudifudi

Am how does that proverb go like :confused::confused:

Shemale detected

Congratulations to you and your partner for a job well done.

Oil your belly, bum and thighs with Shea butter and olive oil if you don’t want those stretchmarks. Na unialike baby shower so I can rub that belly. I like rubbing pregnant women’s bellies.

1 Like

Why do you say so:(?

1 Like

Utadeal na morning sickness ama ktalk sickness?

And when the bundle of joy(I doubt that very much),will you take time to come here for mucene or will you take care of the ‘intruder’?

Oh,n I forgot to burst ya bubble. Forget sleeping,memorize ya pediatrician’s number,forget the ferk you love so much,prepare to sideline ya boo…I go on and on and on like an energizer bunny.
But all said and done,its the best feeling in the world to be a parent. Until the intruder develops their own personality…

1 Like

Congrats, now take it a notch down!

Pics of your waistline or it doesn’t exist.

Sio lazima uonyeshe sura, waistline pekee.

I have a fu©king wife you stupid kunt

Congrats FP…

hehehehe,Umesema

congrats. i hope this helps you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hzWpsLR4Xc