Hot Anita

Nimedownload video…wacha nitacheki baadaye

Just from the Video Clip, … I say she is a hot nympho trying to have the best of 3 situations… a Woman to satisfy her Lesbian Cravings , a Man to quench any leftover sexual fires …and all at 33% household expenses since bill’s are shared 3 ways…

Smart Woman …!!!

My observation…

Genuine Nymphomaniacs are usually not very beautiful women…

But , they have a certain magnetic aura around them that attracts Men and screams " I want to get Laid. .!!.."

I guess the reason she wants a 3Sun is that she has not met a Nairobi Man with enough “Wood” for her Fire …!!!

Pull up and come back selector! Hekaya detected

Kuna fala ataingia mtegoni. That’s for sure.

I can get you five girls and way hotter than Anita tonight if you want. Budget for her is approximately 50k a month besides the rent. It may look like 5K per month at the start but wait until her friends who you fucked in the threesome start living off your budget. Masimu tu ndio utakuwa ukipata, Kwanza these texts/whatsapps and SMS zitajaa kwa fon yako

Babe aki tumeshikwa nitumie 5K,
Aki beb imagine fon imelost and I desperately need anaa…
Bae…Hi? nisaidie na 5K kuna a serious emergency imetokea,
Imagine bae bro ameshikwa!
Hun kuna some shoes nimeona wacha nikutumie picha uone. #Slaying!
babe kuna deni aki nafaa kulipa ni 6K.
Imagine ile mulla ulinipea imeenda na sportpesa aki hun nisendie fare.
Tuko na Sharon hapa Xs si u itisha uber tucome?

Then you’ll have to deal with fuckers who want to fuck her pussy on your bed. Then fuckers who want to fight you, then fuckers that tag you all over social media. Then a world-class dumping when she gets someone reacher. Halafu that breakup will be full of drama kwasababu atakutusi bigtime na utareact vibaya coz of the cash you’ve spent so far. Expects insults za @Sogomba Sadamkale which will make you go bananas

Solution: Go get this chick fuck her with a friends and Leave haraka. Hawa nimepata wengi, kujia ukitaka nikulink up na mmoja. Cant welcome one kwa nyumba yangu.

@pseudonym, mind sharing, how are they overrated! A threesome is, in my bucket list

You are very stupid and naive if you think the bills will be shared 3 ways/33%. You are also stupid if you think that she wants a man to live with, for the sex. Dick is free. You have a lot to learn brother.

:D:D:D:D
I can’t believe you guys are falling for this crap.

Ati a hot nympho!? Yaaaani boychild can go this far to convince himself he is getting a sure deal. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You will pay the bills. :cool:

Wachana na huyu @rexxsimba . Just a naive kid with zero experience with city sluts. He actually thinks that the girl is interested in the sex:D:D…forgetting that even Akothee can get into a club and roll out with free dick for a night. Dick is free, and this nigga hasn’t realized it yet. Bills don’t pay themselves, that is why there MUST be a man in that affair to shoulder those bills.

o_Osmells like AIDS

Hehehe …!!

Aisifuye Mvua …Imemnyea …!!
That there is an alternative view …
:D:D:D

Eeeeeh … Matusi Aside …
I see your point …

But …it is a Free Country …
If she does not stick to her side of the deal , I walk …!!

Haya …
Kamata Popcorn na usubiri hekaya …

[ATTACH=full]145410[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]145411[/ATTACH]

:p:p

Hi niliona zamani