House Design

Design ingine swafi @Kimakia

[ATTACH=full]177597[/ATTACH]

Hii ikikaguliwa na raia hapa iko na shida kibao,already naona moja though hii yako imetii kiasi…

Designs zingine hapa

what the hell are these? why do kenyans love busy designs. look at all joints, corners. after its finished it awaits an over done roof that will look like mount kenya.

if it was upto me i will do away with the above plans and get something like below
[ATTACH=full]177800[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]177801[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]177802[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]177803[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]177800[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]177800[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]177803[/ATTACH]

credits to wanda synergy

Not bad but the plan only got basics,security door missing,main door leads straight into the sitting room,when wife and husband are fighting the person in bedroom 1 can hear them too well,garage hakuna.I think one has to be very sober when thinking of a house plan

I have noticed many people rarely use the garage. it ends being a store of mahindi or construction equipment, faulty house stuff, etc. Mi i would just prefer a shade outside

Personally I would prefer both,I find myself entertaining thoughts of a board walk kind of verandah.Mahali unakaa ukifikiria hadi mawazo yanafika mwisho.

[ATTACH=full]177817[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]177818[/ATTACH]

ni ile ya pull down from ceiling:D:D:D:D:D

hii iko on what size land ? ama how much land size is needed?approx?