House Design

@kiki ndio hii Archviz simple done using reference of an image from the internet. Software used ni Autodesk 3DS Max and Vray to render
https://dl2.pushbulletusercontent.com/cLROvGIbXSXeVHo9dh1yzarR1urAHNG6/IMG-20160922-WA0000.jpg

Zote naona bedroom ziko pande moja…naeza prefer master bedroom zikue farthest sana

My shagz is on a sloppy area…am not sure what would work best for me there…any suggestions?

@kiki nikuulize, could you be the founder of KiKi Photography?

A neighbour of mine bought the plan online and the contractor was heading everything.
You should see the house, it’s too big for the plot. It’s a half acre kind of house on an 1/8
Looks ridiculous , he doesn’t even have space for greenery . Doesn’t make sense.

Online inafaa iwe concept ya kuonyesha architect who will visit your plot n draw you a plan based on that location . Kuna lots of factors to consider . There was some aggressive architecture who explained it well on klist

The cantilever guy?

I think

Let me ask, do guys here prefer houses with those open plan American kitchens? Mi thinks they are too intrusive. Sitaki kupigiwa kelele za sufuria and want to watch maybe a movie or read a book in peace. Wacha jikoni iwe mbali na iwe na mlango

and i follow this…nisisumbue watu nikianza kujenga