Housing Finance Mega-sale (30% off on over 700 units)

Nimeona wakisema 3k ni kidogo sana for management fees so clearly nachezea ligi ndogo.
You’re right, apartments ni za mda tu. There is no way ukiwa 59 years old unakuwa unapanda ngazi to the 5th floor a few times a day. Utakufia ngazi ya tatu:D

Kabisa.unajipanga mapema

Mtu ananunua apartment is clearly not financially prudent and does not think long term. Only renting an apartment makes perfect sense. Usisahau, mtu ako na kennel westlands has very limited options of modifying that kennel as times change. Kama sasa mtu alibuy before 2010 wakati TV zilikuwa analog na nyumba hazikuwa internet-ready, what does he/she do?? Maybe in future cooking gas itakuwa piped kama majuu, the people with outdated kennels will suffer the most. Kama ni maji, most of them share several big water tanks etc. Basically ni kama tu kuishi plot hata kama nyumba ni yako.

You have never heard of a mission statement, have you?

Please read previous posts. Thank you.

Hapa developer atakafunga if he or she sells this units to the gullible middle class. I can’t imagine any prudent person forking out 30 million for 3 bedroom kennel at Two Rivers :D:D:D Halafu akinunua utapata the only willing tenant amekwamilia rent ya 40k per month and no other offers on the table. Wengi hujulia hapo walikamuliwa hadi settings na developer - when they try renting out the apartment. Because then, they get the real valuation of that property.

Service charge in some places ni 20K

[quote=“mbelava, post:47, topic:185499”]

[QUOTE=" Maybe in future cooking gas itakuwa piped kama majuu, [/QUOTE]

:eek::eek:Na bado kuna mtu ataringa halipi rent :D:D na service charge ya 20k

That can get you a decent two bedroom in some places

Cunt relate naishi sub-rural area huku kila kitu ni fresh from the source milk, vegetables, meat, air etc. Plenty of trees

Wangige pasee Mambo vipi

Alafu time ya functions kama ruracio it’s so hard to host many people in an apartment. Sure you can rent space but the experience is better when done at the home compound.

Ongezea service charge ,itabaki mwenyewe anaenda Choo za two rivers kulilia huko.

Ruracio ni Kwa ancestral home .

Mambo iko sawa kuja Mwimuto tukunywe Guinness baridi

Nilihama .

Uko wapi siku hizi?

Peripheries of Kiambu Cownty

Quality of life for the renter and owner is the same .Same in Runda and Kibera .Your argument on 'dead capital ’ is pedestrian because it’s based on assumptions .You also assume that I overpaid for an apartment which is wrong because …
a)you don’t know my financial status .
b)you don’t know the circumstances that made me own an apartment I was previous renting .
You are probably the type that see pople with cars on the road and go ‘’ amenunua gari badala ajenge kwanza " or " siwezi chukua loan ninunue gari "

OK .Sorry for offending you .Also thank you for letting me know that I can’t afford to buy an 8 million 1/4 an acre in dusty estates in Ruiru