Housing Situation In Kenya...

Kwanza kilimani naona chinku wanajenga apartments kwa wingi. Huko ndio tunapeleka mancave

True the last time I was renting I used to earn roughly that amount, but I choose to pay rent for 8k hapo sunton I could never go higher it was too painful for me.

5k zitajaa. As long as maji si shida

Aint it great wall? They tried selling, but if theyre the size Ive seen some years back, theyre too too small. I saw now theyre converting some into furnished apartments. This Erdemann group think twice and do your due diligence very thoroughly b4 purchase. I can smell a Loot All ,all over them.

Following for someone anajenga bedsitter 80 near Laikipia University.

Monkey see, monkey do is the reason kenyans (africans) will never progress

Unis ni shida saa hizi kwanxa vile admission numbers zinapungua

But then Fortune favours the brave.

Pengine muende counties like Homabay where kuna shortage of housing for the county workers. @Shamsudin has more info

5k for single rooms bado anaumiza wakulima wa mapato ya chini kama @Jimit. Knowing Kenyans and their lack of innovation, all developers will shift towards such low cost solutions, and soon that will be saturated too. Bado kitaeleweka. Sahii the people who rushed to take advantage of the real estate boom by building houses with tiny rooms are crying in their empty rentals. If one is to succeed in real estate, they should build for the long term, think like 30 years ahead.

:D:D:D:D:D niko hapa trying to ensure privacy alafu wanianika…well mine is fairly big …although my servant quarter sijui ilitengenezwa kwa nini…the place hata kitanda haiwezi ingia…the architecture of greatwall is wanting.

This is good money mwambie asikue greedy aweke rent below 6k na free wifi he will be laughing all the way to the bank.

True but that’s a long time in happening. Kama bado nyumba za 2,500 in Nairobi we have a long way to go. IMO I prefer 1 or 2 bedroom houses ,with good security and amenities you can hardly go wrong here.

I have been telling guys to think 5, 6 times before they invest in real estate, hii sector sio “sure shot” like guys have been made to believe, guys have tied up enormous amounts of capital in real estate, hio 20M is overkill for SMEs in other sectors like retail, agriculture and transport yet the returns can peak as high as 40% ROI while still giving you the advantage of greater liquidity and swift divestment when things dont work out.

The poor-to-the-lower-middle class (people who live in apartments in areas like Roysambu, Kasarani, Embakasi, Kinoo, Rongai) still require housing, and you cant go wrong with such. But the high end markets are a bit trikcy

Don’t town annex inafungwa na itiati branch warudi main campus.
If you know kiarithaini and mwanda, people had built up there and not on main road but interior.

Mambo ya jam ya bomas ume duck. Napo ndio na komboa nitakuwa nachapa mguu nikibreathe hewa Safi ya ngong road si ka vumbistan ya Ruai.

I see we are neighbours, the only difference is am renting from someone who bought. I was to be here a while and buy lakini hii ni ghost town and not green enough for me. Kenyan developers dont know how to intergrate greenery nto their housing projects.

Mwambie campus hostels they do charge and it’s part of income now that they will have no parallel students, so mwambie ajenge supermarket, sports bar, barbershop and hotel.

basically the architecture is bad…There is a house i saw they put a toilet right infront of the dining area.:oops::oops::oops: alafu jikoni iko hapo tu…man those houses differ sana.

:D:D:D:D:D dunia ndogo…hii place apana…one can be robbed here!!