How a "Chama" meeting turned into a Threesome! You should know people Watu Wangu.... Life is Good! (Long Read Alert!)

Lucky bastard you have added another baby mama in your group of baby mamas

Kula huyo Nimo viserious sasa, usibembeleze na wife amekupa thru pass officially

My fren, there’s nothing impossible like a woman giving you a thro pass. Tutasoma hekaya ingine hapa hapa.

Mrs Waweru funguliwa boot polepole uwache kutusumbua,i have always said and i will reiterate it again you are a bloody faggot and a miserly sewer rat that brings here tall tales to validate your wayward,UN-natural,despicable and satanic level debauchery.

There is no need for this kind of language @aviator.
Don’t Hate,!.. Appreciate!..

fuck @KaBuda umetumwa Hadi my gilbeys ishuke hekaya on point brathe waah buda you’re very one lucky idot

ka buda you should be writer by your long read posts utilize your talent nigga

There was a time these tall tales of kabuda were christened seasons.
Tulikuwa tumefika season ngapi wadau?

Common words from a Kunguru!

Matacooo ya swara!!!

this is an insult coming from a guy who calls himself king cobra. Kabuda has some good stories

season 3 episode 5

I havent seen this much hate in a long time. I hope you are not one of those closet homosexuals who try to hide behind a veil of insults.

British Doctors do chamas nowadays?

Kenyan women must do chamas, location doesn’t matter.

Ilikuwa Chama cha bedroom pleasure?

I never believe kabuda

One has to wonder. :D:D

Wachana nao chuki itawaua. They can’t even get a onesome the sad bastards.

In the meantime wacha nijibambe.
I’ve been walking on cloud nine all day today. now I know how Lotto winners feel.!..
You haven’t lived until you’ve had a threesome.

Whoever said that life begins at 40 ,I think they were talking about me!.. kikikikkkk

Kikikikkkk