how a family shafted three major banks

DPP Hajj aingie hapa pia , land officials involved kazi ieende na jela walambe. This is how sanity will be restored huko.

All Hail Margaret & Patrick. Relationship goals. Hao kule walipatana whoever matched them is a high achiever.

Does it mean that half an acre of land in Dago is worth 150M plus??? How was the appraisal done?

Not really bank officials, banks give this jobs to valuers and lawyers. Its the guys at Lands ministry who fucked the process. Lakini Equity & CBA have to fire the valuers and lawyers who fucked this up

OK…

Yaani it is even more expensive than a house in some western cities.

I do see guys getting poor each and everyday kwa milango za advocates pale jeevan bharati…
Mara unaskia ni stamp inadelay kesi kuanza, mara the lawyer incharge of the case ako nje ya kenya.
Siri za karata kamuulize babu warata

Thought I was the only who found that to be very odd.That’s the only question that begs an answer?! Lazima bank officials pia walikuwa kwa mix.

:D:D
You sound exactly like a congregant of kanisa ya the Kiunas.
That guy got a woman of substance.

:smiley: Mimi hupause kidogo nikiona summons zao kwa channel while flipping through, nicheke kidogo before I snap back to reality and proceed

too funny. Hoa valuers pia wachunguzwe. walikula vinono sana.

Ukitafuna tu Osungu.dll kwa sofa.
Hehehe…
[ATTACH=full]181619[/ATTACH]

If hawa are the famous Kijunje family. They have flats hapo ngara i used to stay nikiwa Campo. Many flats in Eastlands.
If its that Kijunje family then hao ni wakora kabisaa.
One of his son was the pioneer owner of Club Edge in Moi Avenue. Maybe aliuza sijui but those boys na mzee wao ni wezi 100%.

kwani mnataka Ango @uwesmake anunue a blue Prado namna gani jameni. ION siezi mind bank ikigongwa.

what do you mean sir

I think even me I need to do this

:D:D:D this is the most Kenyan thing I’ve read today. Even me I…

:rolleyes:

:D:D:D:D:D

Yes they are , hapa karibu na Posta ya Ngara.Use to frequent the green house next to it.