How big is the eating party at the county level.

Wanakuwanga wangapi? I thought counties nI 23? @WuTang ?

Waaa ni 47X2= 94B. Hii itajenga 1/3 ya kisumu nairobi SGR . I don’t know why I always thought it’s 23

Counties ni 47 omwami based on the original 47 districts that existed around the time Kenya became a multi-party state.

Tolgos almost gave me biashara flani mzuri sana btw:D:D.
Sai ningekua naamka holiday pale Ankara Turkey na whisky kwa mkono…kesi baadaye

Saddest bit is that even with all the monies they still fail to pay genuine suppliers and contractors.

:D:D, business world, you win some, you lose some, He is now into value addition, potato and fruits.

Every single one of us is corrupt

A little bit of history @Abba
There were fourty six (46) districts before devolution excluding Nairobi. After promulgation, the districts became counties and Nairobi (a province that had its own districts) became a county too…

Bar talk…
Ati server ya jambo pay ilikua located kwa bedroom ya kidesh that way he could keep tabs on how much he was looting daily…it’s romoured the money pouring in daily was just too much to keep up with!

wacha waibe hadi tukuwe kama Zimbabwe, after all they didn’t vote themselves in. did they?

Transparency and accountability is what we need to make work. Its still early for the operationalization of this constitution and majimbo which I fully supported. Once these governors and others start being held accountable as its happening, then we will start experiencing mashinani economic booms.
Procurement officers wameanza kuingiza baridi pia
We are currently loosing alot of finances and its in the public, it would have been worse kama sio hii constitution na mimi na wewe hatungewai jua ni pesa ngapi zinapotea
The expenses at the office of the prezo and the military should be made public too

Someone told me Kenyans are not really angry at corruption,they are only angry it’s not them doing it!

Story za county, wacha. I can write here a novel out of my interactions with them.
Huko kinaibiwooo. Petty cash looting on Friday mostly is the most bizarre embezzlement of funds you can ever see.

Until a time when we change our politics,hii kuiba will never end:
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/01/09/how-jubilee-and-nasa-spent-millions-on-election-campaigns_c1695317
Last year, IEBC set out regulations on financing stating that parties can receive up to Sh15.03 billion ($148.2 million) in contributions with a single source limited to Sh3 billion ($29.5 million).

According to the regulations, Presidential candidates were limited to spending Ksh5.25 billion ($51.8 million) while those contesting for the governor/senator/women representative seats were be allowed to spend up to Sh433 million ($4.3 million).

An aspiring MP was limited to spending up to Sh33.4 million ($330,000) while a contestant for an member of the county assembly (MCA’s) seat was allowed up to Sh10.3 million ($101,000).ast year, IEBC set out regulations on financing stating that parties can receive up to Sh15.03 billion ($148.2 million) in contributions with a single source limited to Sh3 billion ($29.5 million).

77 title deeds confiscated

Hapo kwa comment section ni maslaps tu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OQWACoFpRY

it goes without saying that sisi ndo tuliwachagua awa A holes to go rep us and all they can afford is rep their greed and justify their deed in front of other A holes that rep their greed as well, and they decide to let it disappear leaving common mwananchi to fill the gap with more taxes an shit. Polotics has just been a bunch of BS, .

Ati salo za mpigs na governors zipunguzwe zilipe deni. Na iyo senate na women rep itolewe:D
Hata mimi nakubaliana

I know of one who went bankrupt because of not being paid

Time to develop a 24 hr economy. People will have to work twice as hard and twice as long for us to break even. How do we pay $8 billion dollars with $4 billion as interest yearly. Countries like Nigeria are lucky they can borrow up to $10 billion because they had already cleared their debt in a past regime.