How did you buy your first wheels?

mine was old money mzee gave me a Toyota 110 in campus. served me well though ilikuanga parking 70 percent of the time

Jamaa alikua anafungia 120k kwa draw ya job :D:D…

2002 I bought Datsun 120y ,20k body + engine. Nikapelekea Introvert na 100k akaiunda proper.

2L caldina previous red plate from my boss. Paid duty and got meself new plates. Thing still runs like a baby na siiachilii any time soon. Had to go the loan way vile ali indicate anai dispose

Ile kubwa ya kitambo ama the last sportish Caldina? Na mbona watu hawaipendi Caldina? Iko na shida?

Nissan…mbuyu fulani alikuwa anauza throwaway (200k) juu alikuwa amepanda bei to a bigger machine.

I got in an accident about a month after being handed the keys. Na hivyo ndio niliipoteza.

The last generation but vile zilitoka tu. 2002 model. Personally sijapata shida nayo so apo kwa kutoipenda nta assume hawajui kutunza. Performance wise its a beast

What was the problem with taking it to the bank ama it was corrruption money

Niko nayo caldina zt ya black 2006. Inasmoke watu wa Premio Fielder na Wish vibaya sana. Nimeigeuza race car. Gari imenipea ego kijijini kama chief

Naona siko peke yangu kwa hii chama. Mi ni subaru boys napenda kuonesha gone in 60 seconds

2007 Mark X, bought from a boss who was leaving the country, used savings and a loan from the Sacco…love her to bits

Ati corruption? God forbid. I will never ever be that greedy. It was hard earned cash ni ujinga tu. I had a bank account lakini thought it wise to save the car money kwa offe coz there were only 2 of us and some lady who came to do accounting on weekend. So, its ujinga, naivety and trusting people too much which is still my downfall.

Cash premio

Ata kama ni corruption money 120k ni kidogo kuraise any alert. Huyu jamaa ni mjinga tu. Can’t believe such niggas roam freely with us

You dont need to keep saying mi ni mjinga. I already concurred mi ni mjinga. Thank God I roam freely, its a free world for clever people like you and wanjingas like me.

How did they calculate payable duty? am assuming dude had used it for atleast 5years

Toyota Starlet with a faulty fuel gauge. Jinga kazimikia kwa highway gauge ikionyesha quarter.

There’s a formula used for cars previously registered.