How did you cope with getting fired?

Najua ni stylish kukuwa na Mazda Demio but hiyo ni gharama ya juu sana. There was a time a few years ago you could buy a home in Umoja l for less than Shs 1,00,00,00 Kama angekuwa amejishikia angekuwa mbele. As a man unafaa ujue middle level jobs huwa ni za generous and curvy ladies. Unafkiri chakula ya directors hutoka wapi? Kama hujafika senior management where talent alone itakushilia ujue you are at a very vulnerable position. I wish him luck

Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom so that the only way is up. Don’t worry for him, he will bounce back. Never underestimate the resilience of the human spirit.

700k itaisha ata miezi mbili haitapita. selling things isnt a solution. but i agree downsizing lifestyle is.

Jamaa achukue hio gari aingie taxify/uber

There are certain cars that do not lend themselves to taxi or hire duties Sijui why but I imagine this young, single banker on his first or second job driving a metallic blue Subaru Imprezza with fake twin chrome exhaust pipes and a voice like an underwater fart.

not guaranteed too

Stay calm, rethink your life. Of course cut all your expenses. And tell him to walk with his chin up. If he hasnt succeeded in business, now is not the time to start, as stated above. But if he must , only engage 10-15% of all his resources max.

Earlier today I had Blaze byob tv show on while doing some jobo and heard something which might apply to not only ur buddy but us in general .That its gud sometimes to do a swot analysis of ur biz, job n life (Strengths Weaknesses Opportunities Threats) analysis.
For example for ur buddy
Strengths-ako poa in what
Weaknesses- eg no budget no savings
Opportunities-kile anaweza do eg na dinga yake.
Threats-competitors, slay queens etc

i know people who have both been fired n retrenched 10 years down the line they saying it was Gods call n they wished it had come much earlier…it depends on how one will handle that situaton you can sulk n hold on to old baggage or move on n look for opportunities am sure he has ideas but confidence in implementing is whats lacking

A bachelor has hit rock bottom but he owns a car, hio ni upuss

first ahame hiyo mtaa and awache drinking buddies

They can still move in the bedsitter together. Key is scaling down, whether he is solo or with his gf.

hawezi anzisha biashara na hizo savings? . Lakini watu wengine smdh

Getting fired is not the problem here, given the tough times, he should have embraced the current situation because what I get is the picture of someone who is in denial.

At this point I can’t even ask for my money back because I know he doesn’t have it. He seems to care what other people will think when they know he is broke. Part of growing up is not caring what other people say and he just can’t get it.

This is the problem with these insecurities and I can tell this is a young person who probably had been living life like a show for all to see. However what I do know is that by death or circumstances somehow one will one day inevitably find themselves without money or possessions. So wacha anyenyekee

Maisha ni kujipanga , January had fees to pay for over 200k thought February maisha itakuwa rahisi ,bado nahangaika hadi leo ,maisha ni kujipanga,ambia jamaa apunguze matumizi,

Officer najua umefinya watu makende sana watoe hiyo 200k :smiley:

Nimemwambia auze gari na ahamie bedsitter ya 8k ivi aanze life hapo. Considering ni msee hana family, he can get himself out of the situation fast na asirudie hiyo makosa