How Do Black American Men Handle Women Who Behave Like This Lakini?

Na unmarried…Hao ndio wanapeperusha flag ya singo mothers huko.

Okii…the little MGTOW nonsense I know is enough for me to educate my nephews.

Poa.

she is not african american , stop the hate speech … anyways , african american women are too much … just ask yule minister in jomo kenyatta’s goverment who came back with an african american wife , huyo slay queen alileta kichwa ngumu to everyone in gafment mpaka she was deported :D:D

You want your nephews to be beta-male cucks? :D:D

Uko tu sawa!

True dat. There is no difference between MGTOW and people who shag dogs. Agree 300%. Low status people are the ones who ape. Ape American Accent. Ape MGTOW. Ape Red Pit. They have no identity of their own ni kufuata others blindly.

I have 2 theories about women which goes like.

1. Women want a man that treats them nicely but not too nice. Wanipata?
  2. Women want a man to treat them nicely but to treat other people like shit.

Umesahau kuandika ape the feminist movement pia.

Trust me on this one…nimeaanza indoctrination already… Don’t acknowledge those titles beta and alpha bull…be nice and respectful to women and everybody else… I am also preaching the importance of family. I am winning! siwezi kubali kuskia them talking like Muchatha, Forest Monkey and Mimi humuaga nje.
I am enjoying myself.

Hao ni wazungu.

‘Don’t you ever come to my house again’ is a statement so common to american woman. Why do men not say that when they are the one who owns the house, because the law will protect the women and not so for men.

Black Americans wanapenda vita sana very ratchet even in Disneyland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPSpPcjz3FA

Women claiming they can teach men how to become men… :D:D:D… This is recipe for disaster, someone is bound to be utterly disappointed in the near future.

But hey, to each their own. Whatever rocks your boat

And also do not forget to teach them to avoid making any physical contact with women in the workplace. I hear over there in the west some crazy women use sexual harassment allegations as weapons.

Lakini waitress wa airline zingine huwa mali safi.Sio hii mchezo KQ Ilianza after retrenchments.

Asian men and black women. Are at the Bottom of the list. Jungu men tend to go for Asian women. Jungu women for blacks and Hispanic, while no one seems to go for Afro women anf Asian men.

Yep that is true…

White women are overrated.

I am here in defence of black American people. Beautiful People. Media portrays them otherwise. Just like they portray Africa to be a shithole jungle. And y’all are savages in the western world. I guess the media has you hooked.