How do I deal with idlers in my shop

Patia kina @pamba kakitu walalishwe cell siku moja. Hutawaona hapo tena.

Waambie tu direct. itawaudhi laikini hamtakosana. Ama uweke poster inasema no idling lakini hapa uenda msiwahi ongeleshana tena.

Why should they be lalishwad kwa cell? they have not committed any crime. They are his customers and friends as well.

Yeah, try the “No Idling” sign at first, then uone vile itaenda… Also consider taking out the bench for a day or two… Hawaezi simama apo bila shughuli

Inaitwa tough love. There are men who pay cops to arrest them na walale cell when they fail to come back home from their escapades. The wivers are non the wiser.

I used to run a Movie shop, and we also had some idlers… This is how we handled it. Customer akikuja kubuy movie, I just tell the idler to get up for the customer…
Idler anaeza kaa tu but customer akikam, anajitoa
It worked, with no issues from the idlers

Burn incense in the morning and at 10, works for Nigerians shops

wawekee kiti hapo nje

bench. Btw it makes your place look very busy which attracts more customers - Kenyans and their herd mentality

Remove the seat from the shop, or have a talk with them.

maybe hao unaita idlers ndio wamefanya wezi wasikuvamie,nakumbuka kuna jamaa alikuwa ako na green grocer na alikuwa anauza makaa na retail na wholesale,tumwizi tulikuwa tunamutarget tukiona hakuna makaa tunajua ako na pesa ya stock,tulikuwa tunapitapita hapo kama natuona lakini hatungeweza kumuibia juu alikuwa na mabeshte walikuwa wanamukalisha

Wahenga husema “akufukuzaye hakwambii toka”
So asiwaambie watoke…

Na wewe kila kitu ni polisi? Ukikosana na bibi yako unamuitianga chief?? :D:D

Teach them the job so that you become their boss

:D:D

For that kind of business you need those idlers, it gives a notion that your biz is so busy. Let them be and am certain they are your friends. The fact that you made it does not make you to hate.

Renovate the place and make your business look and feel professional, idlers watajipa shughuli inje.

Make them uncomfortable, remove the chairs

Make them your unpaid labor ask them to fagia or kuchimba or suggest they could help you with some labor intensive project coming up , they will all disappear quietly:D

For your kinda biz … those guys are a blessing in disguise

Good idea but you get more with sugar than with salt.
So, why not invite one or two @pamba for a free haircut the crowd will disappear and your security will be guaranteed:D