How Do I Deal With My Manipulative & Unappreciative Parents?

^^One character of being stingy:eek:

Saidia wazazi na roho safi buana. They made you who you are regardless of where they might left off. Appreciate them na sukari and shopping hivi not mere handouts every time. That said, I think you should make it clear to them of your financial situation such that they can keep their expectations in check

Wakijua you earn kcr from their stories watakasirika sana

Saidia hao na ukue na ujanja ujue mbinu za maside hustle

Because you can afford it and your family is probably not badly off… Kama hujawahi kulala njaaa then huwezi ku-relate. Get off your high horse!

At the detriment of your own sanity? I don’t think so, or maybe I was cultured differently.

give what you have and dont overstretch. simple!
It will be sad for me to see my parents languish when alive, then after they die (God forbid) i start having a sense of guilt why i didnot assist where i could.

Well said sir

Some parents simply give birth as a retirement pension plan. The burdens that those kids carry make them very responsible adults

Did you get the gist of the story?

Lawyers are a cunning lot… You can get away with anything, be creative like one and maneuver your way through it

You are doing just fine, be proud of your accomplishments.

OK my advice might sound harsh and callous but Zima Simu, Hama Nairobi and generally Ghost them for 3yrs or so.

Option ni hiyo. Trust me, family can kill you. I know.

First of all hats off for not giving up when the going got tough secondly. Hold a family meeting and be honest and explain the situation to them. I guess they’ll understand and you can agree to a send the amount that you are comfortable with.N/B Na usiende na kiburi.

tell them you’re addicted to heroin. they’ll denounce you

no need to lie,waambie ile iko,ile unatumia bills,fare and food and miscellaneous ile inabaki kata mara mbili,nusu emergency nusu patiana

Exactly what I’d do as well. Hata workmates singewapa, labda mmoja tu with instructions to never share it.

Hamkumbuki @Tarantinoh akitwambia walimnyang’anya mwenzao simu just to get the leeching relatives off his back?

:eek: :D:D:D:D No need.