How do these servants of God hear from God?

You’re kidding me right? Or faith works systematically? What about those xtians that dont do meds coz of faith or jehova witnesses and “cant do blood transfusion coz of my faith”, or that poor family that has sick kids and no hopital money but rely on faith…how does faith work for them if they are going to end up dead for a fact?

I know you and “the sky is falling” debacle.When will people stop prophesizing the obvious? Its like saying the sun will shine tomorrow in wajir or a blast will occur somewhere in middle east or ethiopia or even better,someone will die from cigarette smoking. If someone phrophesized i will have six birrions tomorrow,by all means i will be a believer:D

A creature that can divide seas should have no trouble preventing human suffering. Simple logic should tell you so

Ive known you to be deeply spiritual for many years. Fafanua ur statement tafadhali; juu kwa injil imeandikwa prophesies will be made and men of God will see visions.

Ahaha. These prophets are just charlatans. They make sure they predict everything, cast their prophetic peebles into the pond…some float some don’t.