How do we tell them.

Kwanza hao wa late 30s early 40 are the most delusional lot. Seeking validation from younger guys in the neighborhood; Mostly guys below 25 yrs. Unapata a married woman (39) with 4kids in denial who dresses like a teenager, struggling to recapture her bygone 20s, and wanting to courted like she is a younger woman in her prime. Men ain’t stupid bwana. Women’s value is solely on looks and YOUNTH, something that can’t be repaired.

wawachie vitu za 17 years uwanja

Same way our kungurus put us down

That’s exactly where I got the idea

They know they don’t have it anymore,usidhani ni wajinga.They just want to prove what they know is wrong,even though it’s clear that they’re no longer the centre of attention

Posting photos isn’t a problem, it’s the idiots who likes the shit that makes me want to kill!! Ooh naivasha manenos etc

Actually , there are two glands in the lower jaw which secrete several toxic proteins one of which is an anticoagulant …
So you slowly bleed to death from a untreated bite …

True. We give them the attention instead of the bashing they deserve

Yeah deep down wanajua they ain’t shit. These horny young guys will soon discover they’ve been sold a lie.

I bet youve also seen a black mamba biting a little baby bird a million times, a black mamba biting a lion a zillion times…Natgeo wild- the repeating channel.

Na kwani zile meno zake famous ziko wapi???
Hii inakaa komodo kibogoyo?

Too much simping out there.

:D:D:D

imehit wall

Kau nikanjoya:D:D:D

Hehehe

i

it is in its late thirties to early forties just like its human counterparts… so it looks the part complete with missing teeth…