How do you go about this - married folks only

The fighting and suspicions are normal in any marriage. Your bro’s marriage is just about to be stable…but that will only happen when he himself matures up and faces to the mountain he himself created.
He doesn’t have to fight to be a man! The wife just wants to put him at the edge so she can understand him more. Initially she wanted to leave but now she stays put. She is getting mature but also she could be the one cheating. At this time if ua bro loses his mind he will not know hit him. That’s why I insist on him getting mature and not to worry about the dramas. Soon they will faze away once she realizes he has a strong stand.
Personally my wife has done so much drama and I chose to let her be. Nothing she could do that could shake me. One time she broke my car windows and I called my police friends who threatened her with arrest. She almost hid in the chimney. Weuh u should have seen how she shrunk and started begging me baba nani naomba nisilale ndani sitarudia tena.
Siku hizi she rants and I just smile alafu namuuliza Kama amemaliza rant. We just laugh and have a good time.

Enyewe hiyo game imeharibika, the ref needs to end it prematurely. Aende tu but aendelee kutunza mtoi. Mi niliwaambia marriage is the mother of madharau mlikataa kuskia. Ona sasa

Its reffered to as slowly walking away like a breeze

Why are you saying married folks only but asking for advice on how to walk out of a ‘marriage’. You should have said ‘divorced folks only’. Tukona experience

We need more psychologists who focus on childhood trauma in adults.

Wah! A genuine uber-beta male.

Woiye … kuna wengine wanatamani kunaggiwa aise… Kweli dunia rangi rangi nyingi

I have fucked a married lady that had been abandoned this way by the husband. They later on reconciled

Mm cko married but kama hio story ni ukweli id advice you to do what some talker did here achukue documents zake na aende bila kusema aanze upya kwingine kwani iko nn

Kusafisha mecho for us men ni kuwaida na pia from time to time we must keep on reawakening our ufisi demons that’s how we check if our man cards are still intact. That does not mean we don’t love our wives. The biggest mistake your bro did was to be found out(ati it was just a complement, kwani myanduano huanza aje).
Once your lady lose some little trust in you(this creatures are emotional wreck), you will need to climb mt Everest to earn it back. So your bro should man the fuck up and make his home.

So you…sorry your brother did nothing wrong, but fought bitterly with his beloved wife for a full 3 years. Your brother sounds like a serial cheater who with time got violent coz he felt that he owed no one an explanation on what he does. That marriage is bad for the child. walk get a new house but support your ex-wife financially. Dont talk to each other for a while to cool temperatures. you need to relate cordially for the child’s sake.

le

leta hekaya

Not support her but the child

Very simple. Chukua logbook, title deeds and your certs. GO GO GO far ways from her. Otherwise utakufa stress.

She sounds very insecure , this could manifest depending on her past too, if she was a serial dater before marriage , back in her mind she is wary of KARMA. ikiwa ngumu mjamaa afuate hiyo advice ya kuita mapero

:D:D:D:D

Huyo mwanamke anaonekana extremely unstable. The first time I would of forgived her after involving my parents in things she merely suspected. The second time I would of personally helped her pack ndio atoke haraka. Ama if I was renting I would of left and never returned .

SMH…kids nowadays.

Huyo anataka makeup sex. Na hapo hakuna lovey dovey. Unapiga yeye mti sawasawa [SIZE=1](while choking her) [/SIZE]mpaka anatulia.

Your sister in law has Bipolar, seek help mapema

If you love your life never hit anyone ! Dont even try , of course you r stronger than them. But , people die easily coz of hidden life healthy issues, if you hit someone n he or she dies, expect a ‘Jowie’ like treatment, kenyans wont take time to understand n certainly Hajji will not care to!