How do you help such men?

You included!!

Buda mpaka unafuatilia entrepreneurs in cars!!! Finished Rational Male?

[ATTACH=full]255665[/ATTACH]

An ex called me talking all lovey dovey, hio time nimeweka blur pause nategea afike point yake.

She then casually hints at how all she wants is my seed… the fuck… Mimi niishi summons fida? Mimi nirudie meffi?..

I told her I’d pray on it

Guess where your dumb ass is?

Y’all should subscribe to coach red pill pale you tube. such problems are non existent to me

i think your new in this village, do you even know who i am, peana respect brathe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdzLfiLCkrc

Nazidi tu pole pole reading on pdf husongi haraka kama real book due to eye strain

You’re *

Respect is earned, you just don’t toss around statistics from thin air then get your knickers in a twist when challenged

1. This man who obviously has a cabbage for a brain is entitled to his romantic idealisms, Bluepilled or not.
  2. The fact that most men find this setup objectionable (a man raising another man’s child) even when the man in question has no qualms about it tells of the angst that most men suffer.
  3. A sucker is born in the world every ticking minute. You can let this fact make you despondent about the human race or you can let this very fact make you a millionaire.
    Think of the guys at Twitter. They are smiling all the way to the bank knowing that insufferable ignoramuses like this one are using their forum.
    When you see a fool, see a business opportunity, of course, unless the fool is someone you care about.

Viva!