How do you manage a 1.2 billion house?

You’re right. Kibaki has an equally ugly monstrosity like Raila’s on the tax payers dime. Very ugly structures.

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D

nimegoogle. It even has 3 chimneys.:D:D:D

2 Likes

This one ground to a halt once the former wazimu mkuu left government. You now get an idea why he’s doing all he can to get back on the inside.

2 Likes

If memory serves me right weren’t you for the duo to be president . What a chameleon ferk!!!..so 5 more expect 5 such houses and don’t say crime ? You endorsed it leonard.yes you did

2 Likes

Google ya Orengo uone. You’ll faint. Utadhani he was trying to build a high school administration block. :D:D:D

8 Likes

People have different tastes. I think mansion ya kawaida kama ya Waiguru pale Kihingo village ama ya hawa Kyunas is enough. Place iko na amenities na mnainteract na neighbors. Own that and a few skyscrapers in town and you are set for life. Any other mansion should not be in +254…maybe UK, SA ama USA kakinuka as a holiday home. Just in case Mungich na Orangutans waamue kumalizana

3 Likes

Wacha asikie baridi kabisa. Mkno wa sirkal ni mrefu.

Haiko kwa google. :smiley:

Kindly go through my posts/comments.I have never endorsed the duo. Not in 2013 and not this year. I simply voted against the “power at all costs” maniac. Indeed had the maniac ran against a goat I would still do the same.

i like that of Advocate Jotham Arwa, its more like that of the Senate Speaker’s

2 Likes

If you told me you going to vote for that Arkout (turkana) guy in form of protest vote , then I would have respected your opinion Leonard. this is just outright hypocrisy. Let me dig your last comments . It won’t take awhile . If I don’t find anything ,I’ll be quick to apologize . I’ll be back soon .

1 Like

First I really don’t give a f.uck what you think. But let me help you out. Try searching for UOTP.

@Eng’iti unacomment nyumba za watu UTAJENGA LINI NA VITOTO VYAKO VIKUBWA???

1 Like

I’m about to actualize in five years time.

1 Like

Unacompare a finished with an unfinished house aje?

2 Likes

So you starting to have feelings? Nimewachia hapo. Stop addressing yourself as elite and smart juu you are a hypocrite. Last time I checked you were one of the most polarized talkers around of anti-babuon . You and your team endorsed the thieves for another 5 years ,so don’t call them thieves when you see such houses, instead celebrate OK? And by the way you are one of the thieves by proxy since 08/08/17. Have a blessed day

1 Like

Wewe ndio unaota an acre within muthaiga goes for 100 million ama tunaongelea ruaka?

Maybe the price of the plot was included in the 1.2 billion. Let us wait and see how the final house will look like

1 Like

Swali inafaa kuwa @Mzee mzima atahama lini? Ata kwa single room, wacha bedsitter. Does he nut in his parents house? Bure kabisa. :D:D:D

3 Likes

So I take it you can’t back up your allegations??? Do apologize then hypocrite SV.