How far would you go...

You are a lesser man…she saw the need to upgrade…aaaaannnnnndddddd…wait for it…you have a small d*ck

[QUOTE="

How far would you got to hit that puthy?[/QUOTE]

10…15 meters tops…maybe. Pussy is overrated. Just a pile of meat. So the question is, how far would you go for a pile of meat?

hiyo pile ndo mambo yote, utamu hata usiseme

On a serious note though, I am willing to play the hide and seek game, upto the point when I feel the nonsense is over…meaning less than one week. After that, I bounce, and if she contacts me, her first sentence better be “nakupea kwako ama lodging?”…life is too short to chase one hole for more than one week for people who have got places to be and businesses to run.

Oh, I see you are back.
You must have been terribly missing me.

Sasa kuna this breed of women who have reinvented themselves after years of partying. They’ve declared themselves ‘quality women’ after receiving propaganda from church and now demand that a guy must work hard to get them. They even have their own new rules like not going to a guy’s house till he proposes. They actually believe they’re as valuable as 18 yr old virgins. Alaf wanalalamika when we declare ourselves here as self made birrionaires.

:D:D:D:D

When con air came out i was still beating my meat to Modesty Blaise. It is now 2017, the bish better have a maybach puthy otherwise bish sit down, be humble.

Mwanamke akikupiga chenga mungoje hapo mbele. Most come back as desperate as ever…even the married ones.

Kuma naweza sumbuana kukula ni ya dem btn 16 to 18 years above that toa suruali ama ukwende.

Always.Have.Options.

Any man btw n 25 -30 yrs of age who has a sense of where he wants to be and is pursuing is ruthlessly…will tell you that they don’t have to do much to get slices…

myshitty amekupiga sweep ya ukweli mzae.

Jahaha, these ones

@Ice_Cube ,link?

This is the truth.

maybe ali narrate klost huku sioni any or anyone with a rink arushe

with desperate women all over, you don’t have to go far for pussay. At one point when I was a broke nigga, getting laid was as hard as getting Mugabe out of power. Fast forward to now am fully loaded and pussy just gets shoved into my face.

Shits ati mia mbili? Jesoo

yes my fren! two dadred shirrings onry…na mia bili ya room. Puthy and salt are the cheapest commodities in kenya. Na Niki negotiate inaeza shuka one hadred ad fefte shirrings onry.