how hard is it to close a car door???

Watu wa-mayota za 1.5l mtasumbua hadi lini?

6 Likes

I went ruracio somewhere and coincidentally it rained heavily without expecting, no one had an umbrella, and everyone wanted to be dropped to the main road. Never seen my Alphard so muddy.

Boss, am driving my 3rd car… But trust me, kila mtu ako na mwanzo wake… Some drove theirs as a present, others inheretited theirs when their parents passed on… Others like me drove theirs through car loans…

1 Like

Mara ya pili ni better? saa zingine we follow ‘sound track’

I do no fobe

What of when someone picks his nose and wipes with the car seats? Coz I do that when proud bishes like you give me a lift unaware that I got an audi r8 in the garage

2 Likes

Uza gari nunua Mafuta

1 Like

N

Simple minds

Peasants ndio huogopa loan

2 Likes

Or grew up with old jalopies

2 Likes

Uchungu sana ukiwa na self closing doors. Mtu anaslam mlango alafu actuator inashikilia like it’s supposed to. Mtu inafungua mlango tena ni Kama seatbelt iliumwa. Nkt!

Acheni kufanya ni kama magari inawekanga watu kwa level ingine immortal. You should understand that not every guy is used to riding in small private vehicles and closing doors so often. People dont know how much force to use. na sijaona matu ameng’oa mlango juu ya ku-bang. When i bought a car, I didnt see the difference in life except for mobility, and tendency to attract the wrong people asking for small “loans”. Its a fuckin piece of machinery.

4 Likes

Why not kindly tell them how to do it instead of just sitting there gritting your teeth?

2 Likes

what would be wrong with that. Loans are normally given to people who have been vetted as capable of repaying them. Peasant!!!

some are used to older cars that required banging, so if it irritates you that much just make sure you drop a quick polite " don’t bang the door" as they are stepping out. The worst I believe are those that take control of the Radio without asking, removing my Coolio, three six mafia or Bone thugz n’harmony for Drake or Ali Kiba.

5 Likes

then they tell you that you have poor taste in music. They tell you hip hop is noise and ask you what the rappers are saying and why they curse a lot

2 Likes

Very annoying. I have this young man who reaches over from even the back seat to tune to the stations that please him accusing me of poor taste. One day soon am going to tell him to listen to my choice or use other means of transport.

3 Likes

Grabbed their arm and door handle before the door could be slammed the second time. Let go of the arm and pulled in the door. They saw and I gave the thousand yard stare. Got understood