How has KTalk impacted your life exclusive of other sites

Ktalk Honestly is a dic tive to say the least, my favourite forums Sex and Relationship the MGTOW brigade lead by @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii and @Karoga Himuself, some characters i loathe, @poyoloko and @Nachunisha Majamaa Sukuma even the names disgust and their fag @Thiem .

A home for super Introverts, I’m not on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and all the other shit markets, I find this place sufficient. It feels to me like a December in the village where you meet all your uncles, aunts and cousins, the dope, fake and irritating view points are always rich and authentic.

Shut up new villager kuma ya mamako

but it has opened one’s eyes to see and know that that precious innocent girl you value and treasure could be a devil on the sides.
seeing pictures of local girls from tinder, in the streets (prostitutes), Badoo, Craiglist e.t.c, just tells you you should be careful who you call babe or wife.
and people are having sex with girlfriends and wives of other people and chances are that your own wife and girlfriend is also having fun with another man.

you should try Reddit. you’ll find anything you can think of. (also check the comments, funny place that one)

Ktalk is where i find my son! (kidding)
Ktalk is where if find and realized who killed my grandpa during Moi era (a close snitch friend). The reason also why i skip not
to join one the toughest instution in the Country despite so much pressure from ‘grandpa close friend’

I regret stumbling across this village

hii matusi is exclusively meant for me
do not degrade it by using it on talkers who don’t deserve it

I am with you hapo kwa advice. Would never ask for any advice here especially on property and relationship matters. Unless I speak to individuals as I have made some really good friends for life hapa hapa tuu. If I want a ‘favour’ done in NBO got some KT friends on speed dial and yenyewe they know people in v high places.

My Mum asked me 'so how do you know this people?'ashinde hapo aningojee nimwambia from the internet…hahahahaha…:smiley:

However, it also reminds me that there are some v dark characters roaming this world with serious obsessive stalking disorders. People can yada yada all they like that it is not that serious…apana it is serious if you are ‘seeing’ me in most posts even those that have nada to do with me. Serious trolling…

But it is also a laugh a minute…am known to burst out loud on reading some of the MGTOW brethren. I used to tune into KT zamo at work when in v long yawn inducing meetings…hakuna mtu aliniambia niwache esp when the hekayas were moto moto…TLS, Nyarwath and Kush…:D:D

TLS used to kill it as I am familiar with his hood and funny AF, Nyarwath and his great attention to details na ile historia utasoma wa wa, well as for Kanono…well what can I say. Their hekayas are short and vvvv busy…

You guys are actually very intelligent in different matters that I am not, lakini sometime munajibu kama mavi, anyway it’s very informative.

@Nyarwath THE BOMB :D:D:D:D:D:D

@Kimakia has just admitted he is gay ! si niliwaambia

Huwa sikatai,saa hii ndio unajua,are you available for a hookup

i changed my name kitambo , wewe nakujua vizuri sana …i would bully you every day hapa coz you were cocky …ulipotea for a while ukarudi juzi …you are still meffi in my eyes

Kenyatalk is among the few places you can get first-hand information on matters related to Kenya especially Nairobi, deep internal matters you’ll get nowhere else.

I never knew women ‘normal women’ would rob men until nilisoma hekaya za watu wanapick madem kwa club kuenda nao kwa nyumba and the guy waking up to an empty house the next day:D:D

This is an exclusive club.The info I’ve gotten out of this forum is mind blowing.Lakini wadau mnapenda Malaya sana

Thank you @Master JG.Admin should pin this thread

Wewe encore gwaruza balls polepole wacha kusumbua watu.

Listen @Encore ‘we’ will chew your wife/girlfriend without mercy.

hehehe.
mimi si Encore

i believed in marriage and relationships but those are stupid believes i had.
thanks to Ktalk, Mgtow, Redpill, and other men sub-reddits, i now know if in a relationship it’s just for fun. nothing serious.