How highschool transformed me

@Motokubwa si umekuja na ubaya leo…kwani umetoka kupigwa na bibi :oops:

bro @kapoor ataweka wewe kwa maombi

Pale kabarnet high school bullying was unheard of in my time,save for the wearing of grey shorts,few girls were willing to associate with you at this stage ofcourse

Unanyeshewa kidogo tu, unamaliswa na homa. Ungekuwa pure blood hizi mashida ndogo ndogo hazingekupata

Hehe nice hekaya. Pia mimi niliwai pigana na borm 2 nikiwa joka. Nilionyeshwa vita mbaya sana ata kula githeri ilikuwa shida wiki mzima, but i managed to slot in some three perfect jabs of myself. Kutoka hapo heshima ikadumu kati yangu na form 2s. Too bad because there was this fool from umoja called Denno whom i was sure ide kill if he ever set his hands on me, huyu yake ningempiga na hockey stick!

:D:D inakaa ulikua mnyonge?

Zii far from that, its just that the form two was waay bigger than me na ni kama whe was from ukambani ndani…he was hardcore.

kama uko disadvantaged hata saa hii as an adult usiende kupigana a loosing battle. Kabla ya vita usha locate your strategic weapon around in the form of rungu ama mawe. unge anza ngumi ukishindwa unaokota mawe ama rungu unabandika moja jamaa heshima inadumu saidi. Remember its not a contest with a referee but natural selection and street justice.

Great story! Especially the chapo part:D:D:D

I was the Mono that slept last because of Kimanga.Lakini heshima ilidumu baadaye.
Hekaya for another day

Hehe! in my highschool days I made the same mistake of fighting someone ahead of me in class. Only that he was in form 4 and I mistook him for a fellow form 1 cos of his small body structure. That day after preps there was an all out purge for me by the form 4s. I zeroed out one tree that i climbed and hid at the top watching the fracas ensue with held breath. to say the least, as I thought all died down heading to my dorm cube I found all my earthly belongings that I had in that school missing; everything including mattress, bedding and box. I had no other option but surrender myself that night to one glory-some beating.

pole sana for your predicament.