How i deal with pusssy sellers

Kwani matako huwa after market add-on?

LOL. :slight_smile: Ati Deorro, stiff member.

Huyu naona kuna mtu alikuwa anatomba sacrum

i tried those numbers 079102310 upto 6.the missing digit is 6.she is called priscah ndeke.mafisis waanze kazi.mlete hekaya.thank me later.

missing digit is 6.just checked her on fb

Haha. Very cruel. Lakini it also exposes them for being wannabees.
At times with such ladies it is better mkutane mwende chumbani. Mambk ya snacks hamna

S

Kako sawa. Naeza fyeka.

of all the assfull women in tagged,this is all u fell for?very assless.u need remedial classes.contact uwesmake

Why offer to buy a meal or a drink if you can’t pay? I think you are just immature, don’t take this the wrong way.

that was great, reminds me of some bitch i met 2 weeks ago from some dating site.We were to meet and hookup, bought all the expensive drinks and foods and plus my vibe. It was late so she agreed to come along to my place, all this time she had not told me she is a “pussy hawker”, she demads 5k before she gets into bed…i tell her to go to hell, she sleeps on the floor until morning.
Please if you are a whore, say it before-hand… hakuna kitu mbaya kama kukatia malaya

:D:D:D

You are a very good man. An angel even. Mimi unaenda saa hio hakuna cha morning.

Some men like you are enablers of umalaya kisha hiyo nyaputhes ikiwekwa up for sale unateta or resort to pull nasty moves. Mbona ata ulienda kuingia pale Tagged in the first place yet you know very well the site imejaa kunguru?

[ATTACH=full]159172[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]159171[/ATTACH]
what in god’s name did she do to her a$$?
[SIZE=1]kwani alipiga tights pasi kama amevaa?[/SIZE]

Hii jina Mahelo ulitoa wapi?

Body shamers!! Ni nunu mkula ama matako??:(:frowning:

Tunakula nyama mfupa ni ya mbwa

ha ha i guessed it, what does it mean?

It is our family name and few people use in this country.

am sorry to mis-use your name…