HOW I FAILED AS A MAN

:D:D:D don’t believe anything here. 99% ya talkers ni watu Wa Nduthi

Leta through pass… Uta sema it’s your cousin from Central Africa…

She had feelings for him but he was taking wine in the bedroom… Na black and white? Who was drinking it…

Ķtalkers are birronears and hot damsels huwapigia magoti…halafu ktalker akiamua kucheza coomer inawaka mo faya…
Inshort rudi facebook yoh dont qualify to be a member here

i dont know,i think am more psyched up nikiwaka…saa hiyo courage ni mingi sana ata to try stunts that you would’nt otherwise do…have you watched the movie Drunken Master? now that’s me in bed
[ATTACH=full]244921[/ATTACH]

Wee ni mtu wa ocha ndaniii,and you are suffering from " mukoroko ya fombe"

Kijana Performance Anxiety ndio inakumaliza… Ita rematch then take it slow uko na the whole night mbwa hii ama kama haiwezi make pitia downtown pharmacy utafute bluepill

Umemaliza kuendesha duthi? Welcome to real world

:D:D

Yaani a chic gives you all the signs that she wants you and you still need liquid courage to go in for the kill? Your self-esteem must be way down there in the gutter. Wacha kukuwa na low esteem and maybe you’ll stop having performance anxiety.

Unashrub saidiii

I think the state of the mind matters more. Bluepill nilikula mara moja, and I didnt have a very good experience…kwanza my head was throbbing sana.

You were not expecting her to give you pussy so ukabugia proper . Sio makosa yako. Take heart