How i met the father of my kids...close to the end.

Huyu ndio ulihara kwake ukatoka mbio? Hehe

1 Like

But it’s a good thing to settle down. I am sure if he’s that good, were your late husband to choose, he would have chosen him. All the best sister

1 Like

LOL, i don’t have a blog.

Be original or reference anko uwes.

I want to think that wherever he’s resting he’d rather his best friend take up those responsibilities as he would raise up his son like his own.

Hahaha, sio huyo. That one nearly suffocated me. I would go in the lab for one hour napata messages kama kumi. I just couldn’t handle that:D:D

2 Likes

Though it is possible that he might think y’all couldn’t wait for him to exit the scene to get all… right?

It has been awhile several years I think, the nice lady has to live her life as well and it has been difficult for her even to agree to go on a date before this. I think it was about time

Ilikuwa kuhara ama ilikuwa floater?

1 Like

I am just saying.

1 Like

Yeah it’s possible…but it’s not like we jumped into that opportunity immediately. It has been a journey.

is this the same download guy?? but if the good thing is you are happy

Nimejibu anko hilo swali.

pole sikuwa nimeona, so you decided to suffocate him in his house and ran :smiley:

:D:D:DBure kabisa

Aje sasa na hip joint imeumia:D:D

1 Like

oxytocin released during any act is a pain reliever :):stuck_out_tongue:

I could never imagine Pope and Cupid could be mentioned in one sentence but then again, how the hell can we explain this? All the best my love @Unicorn.

:D:D:D:D:D Made my day.

love my bushy pubes

Now for the big question, have you made a test drive? Hiyo hesabu yote ya love and affection inaweza haribiwa na bedroom upus. I highly recommend that you do. Especially that we are quickly approaching the sell by date

Did you really read the post…mmh

1 Like